#1 YoungFools

YoungFools

GET OFF THE SOFA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Spain 

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:46 PM

oh dear guys, people who have bought the game recently or have installed the patch, wont be able to play multiplayer! the reason for this, is that R* have disabled Memory hacking! which you should already be aware of, MTA hacks the games memory, (the whole MTA 'Bloodhound.morphene' virus thing that happened a while ago).

Hopefully, i am wrong! but if im right, i hope for everyones sake, they work around it....

Now to wait...

#2 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:31 PM

Wait for what?

I'm sorry but i'm not quite understanding...

Why did they disable memory hacking and why should that effect people that have bought the game recently?
Posted Image

#3 YoungFools

YoungFools

GET OFF THE SOFA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Spain 

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:50 PM

because they R* had disabled hacking the games memory, which means NO MTA FOR THOSE PEOPLE.

MTA hacks the games memory, in order to be able to synch and everything.

MTA works like a trainer, but X100 more powerful, and useful.
And as you have heard, you cant use trainers with the new version of the game, because of the disabled memory hacking.

what I cant wait for, is for MTA or equivalant to prove me wrong, because I too have the new version, and cannot play with trainers, or the awsome ADMIN CONSOLE.

#4 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 01:42 AM

They disabled memory hacking because it was needed to run hot coffee. Second Edition basically patches the exe and locks all the files. This is why I buy the PC versions right when they come out.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users