City of Zombies Mod

The_Baker

MADE_FRESH_NEON_CLR.GIF

We are making a Zombie mod for SA and have one main problem so far. if any one can help this would be much appreciated. we zombie peds in the game but cant edit their stats to make them come after the player, only when he has hit them. The Frontends are nice and the zombies are nice and the weather is all good foggy days and starry nites, missions on the way, but first we must get the peds to attack upon sight any ideas thanx 54 Missions, zombie moaning, emergency radio station, Based around and containing missions from the George A Romero's film series. some of our fav' films. All good shizzle i have dl'ed so far, many people in comunity keep up the good work, any suggestions welcome

Thanx Chaps

Wloo-Productions team

{Wloo}-Productions Home Page

Edited by The_Baker

How the hell is your gta mod current affairs? That means news, you know, the real world. Notice how this subforum is full of things like the pope's death, earthquakes, exam results and nothing to do with gta?

*moved to san andreas mods section*

im a noob looking for helop not to get greif off people. thanks for your support and friendly nature

:huh:

Then how exactly do you know how to modify anything in San Andreas with little common sense?

ahhhh thanks for your help, you have been er....

really helpful so REALLY thanx, if there's any thing i can help you with

am i here

keep up the good work

if you have any more good things to say please DO say so we can enjoy reading your comments.

:)

As for zombie posture you can make all peds use old women animations (hunched and slow). Then you need to retexture them of course. You may be able to make the gangs automatically hate the player by adding "player" in the hate lists of ped.dat. You'd then need to make only gangs spawn which is just a edit of the ped spawning files. You'd want to turn the peds fear factor right down so they don't run away from a gunshot. All the rest is scm work.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, OK, OK!!!

That's great news, I better go and buy a new SA DVD (Ask Sabin... He Knows Why).

Have you ever watched that movie "Dawn of The Dead"?

If you wanna be success with your mod, watch the movie and try to copy as much things (and blood/gore....) as you can into your Mod. I bet it will be a BOMB (literally... NO, REALLY)!!!!!

I 100% Support You For This MOD!!!

• 1 month later...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@gtamike123

---------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH! Splendid idea! It'll be Dawn of The Dead fo' sure! Tell George A Romero, I'm sure he will help The Baker finishing the mods with ideas. Cause... I would!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some game developer should actually make a GTa stlye Resident evil.

But much harder in the way, that you might drive somewhere and get blocked by burning cars and rubble etc.

THen have to kick some doors shoot some zombies and climb threw windows.

THen along the way you meet some other survivors then you go on mission to help people.

I guess it would sorta like Resident evil 4 except you can drive cars, look for gasoline.

Shoot guns go threw numerous buildings throughtout the game.

There could be some places that you might have barricade off say in a apartment building.

Becuase like a hundred zombies are trying to get in.

*I'm almost drooling as I type this......* lol NO seriouly this would be kick ass game that would very very popular.

* Hint Hint for any developer reading this :yup:

Edited by Sabin