Big Community Thread

Chris

Plus they may come back and find their account is gone. Then they will be mad at us and never visit us again :(

lol yeah, I joined up, never posted, then came back 3 years later and here I am. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

wow. everyones life sucks. i was born in oakland, which sucked because it was total ghetto. (NO COMPUTER. OMFG!) then i moved to san jose which was ok. and then to LA somwhere i dont even remember, and then to hollywood, which is cool. i feel bad for most the ppl here, cuz i have wayy better lives than they do. i go to a school with 3200 ppl, and i have many many many frends. and in know almost everyone in the school personally. and i only have one REAL frend. but hes cool and were like brothers. I just broke up with my GF yesterday and it sucks. And i also feel bad for the kids here like Righty(who was fat) and Gerard who had a bad childhood, and chris (who had not many frends) cuz i could get a GF in like 1 day, and i dont know how many ppl here can do that. there are like 50 ppl i met over the summer who already wanna go out with me and it sucks that there are always girls calling me that i have to deny then the next day find out that they tried to kill themselves(that ####ing actually happened once, really depressing made me sad) and are rely sad. and thats why im on the computer and posting so much here cuz my best frend is in las vegas (and his GF likes me wich sucks crap, i think he doesnt wanna be my frend no more. its not my fault.) and yeah my gf wants to stop talking to me and seeing me and doesnt wanna be frends cuz she wants to stop liking me and thinks that not being in any contact is gunna make it easier. and all of her frends are giving me shit about it for no reason at all. and my gf lied to like 50 of her frends just to make them give her sympathy now like 5000 ppl think that im a mean person when i was trying to make my gf happier and she turned it back on me just to get attention. so yeah, im not emo cuz i dont try to get attention, but now my social life sucks.

oh and im 14, and i dont have a license but i try to drive as much as i can.

hey guys, some1 has added me two his msn on the name choppermad, he says that he is ghostchild (from those stunt movies), but I'm not sure of believing him since he is asking how two downgrade v2 and some original files. just to know for sure, can any1 (chris or some1) tell me.

Dang. I just broke up with my girlfriend. I don't know why. She still loves me, and I still love her. But we had a couple of fights (not physically) this month.

And her mom saw her crying (I didn't make her cry, she cried because she realized that she did not care so much for me, even though she wanted to), and then her mom did not like to see her cry again. So now we have to split. I still love her. And she still loves me.

I don't know whether she wants to go back with me, or she cant go back with me. We had so much good memories in the past 2 months (we became together on 21 April 2006).

I am really sorry for making her feel bad by telling her how she badly treated me. I guess the only thing I can do is to speak to her mom, and promise to change dramatically.

We had so much things in common, me and her. We loved the same donuts, the same songs (even this oldie song 'Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head', which I asume only several of you lads ever heard of), and many more things that I think it's better not to talk about.

My life had seemed dull since 12 July 2006 (the day we broke up). I don't know whether she feels the same way. Maybe she does, since I know that she loved me so much.

I guess the only thing that could cheer me up is a GTASA game. BUUUUT, it has been fu*king banned out of my home.

Darned... I'd give anything to become one with her again.

life iz nice, just now back from kamp, and In a few weeks leving to america to cedar point. 1 of you eva bin there?

Just.. spell correctly. Please. It's easier for everyone.

Anyways, it's alright over here in NC. Got my home moved in its spot right now.. they're workin on it as I type.

Going on a vacation (Missouri.. heh..) hopefully sometimes within the next 5 months. Cousin is getting her license, and I've got.. some money. Yeah, sort of solo.