VC MP released!

Adriaan

IPB Image It's been a while since we posted some Vice City news, but this one is sure worth it! Just a few minutes ago the team at SA-MP , who are actually working on a multiplayer mod for San Andreas, released the Vice City version "VC-MP". For those of you who enjoyed MTA will be amazed at how amazing and very smooth VC MP actualy is. It brings in new features such as riding boats and you are now able to actualy shoot other vehicles with the hunter.

Oh and do you remember when you rode as a passenger in MTA VC? Players would know that the lag wasn't very pleasant. However in VC MP the players around you are like single player pedestrians! Well enough talking. So go and download this multiplayer mod now and roam the streets of Vice City.. online!

Instructions:

• Download VCMP
  • Open the .exe file and install into your Vice City directory
  • Run "vc-mp.exe" (in your Vice City directory)
  • Enter nickname, IP and port and click Launch Game
  • Play!

Read more.... for some server IP's. Feel free to post yours! Just run your server and go to IPchicken.com if you don't know your IP.

Here are some servers for VC-MP:

* VC-MP UK Vanilla Server: home.littlewhitey.com:5192 / 172.216.225.131:5192

*85.157.0.178 port 5192 vc mp server 12mb Finland Deathmatch mode

You can also go to irc://irc.gtanet.com/vc-mp-servers (GTAnet IRC channel) and enter #vc-mp-servers to get more.

Ok me and chris have now played it, and wow is it smooth. I've just taken down 8 hunters with a minigun. Then taken out 3 coaches with a hunter. Then had a gun fight with me on top of my team mates coach with an enemy on another coach. Didn't last very long after I took out his wheels

• 11 months later...

somebody help me please!!

i've downloaded it.. but i cant get it started!

what do I have dto do to play it?!

where do i put this?

"Here are some servers for VC-MP:

* VC-MP UK Vanilla Server: home.littlewhitey.com:5192 / 172.216.225.131:5192

*85.157.0.178 port 5192 vc mp server 12mb Finland Deathmatch mode

You can also go to irc://irc.gtanet.com/vc-mp-servers (GTAnet IRC channel) and enter #vc-mp-servers to get more."

which one of those are the IP and port etc..

sorry for the ignorance though....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...