TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Alright smart arse, allow me to narrow it down for you:

'I have no idea, I don't buy Rockstar games anymore'

If you don't buy them then how are you going to know what the social club community is like? You are not because funnily enough ROCKSTAR social club is only available on games made by ROCKSTAR. Ergo, if you do not buy games made by ROCKSTAR then you wont be using ROCKSTAR social club will you?

Better luck next time :)

I have no idea whether the serials from one GWFL 2.0 game work when registering another, moron. Learn to read.

I'm well aquaimted with the Social Club, like I said I have Max Payne 3 and have been playing it for quite a while (the multiplayer that is). I don't see any difference between it and GFWL, besides the aforementioned one which I'm not sure of yet, since I WON'T buy Rockstar games anymore so I WON'T be able to try and register an older game with a newer serial from another game.

Clear enough for you? Idiot.

Well next time say what you mean, saying I don't buy Rockstar games anymore suggests that you wouldn't have any of Rockstars recent release for example, i don't know... Max Payne 3 shall we say?

Whatever, you get the point.

#22 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Yeah, after you had to explain yourself three times. Try being clear and precise from the start and then you won't have to get all fussy that people don't understand what you're trying to whine about.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#23 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

Yeah, after you had to explain yourself three times. Try being clear and precise from the start and then you won't have to get all fussy that people don't understand what you're trying to whine about.

People understand. They just like twisting everything they don't agree with so that they can say "ur arguments r invalid" afterwards.

#24 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

People understand. They just like twisting everything they don't agree with so that they can say "ur arguments r invalid" afterwards.

No, you just did not say what you meant, believe it or not the highlight of my day is not arguing semantics with you.

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#25 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

No, you just did not say what you meant, believe it or not the highlight of my day is not arguing semantics with you.

Uhuh.

#26 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

Oh shit sorry, that sentence got mixed up in my head, what I really meant to say was:

Please Tun3r, please oh please say more idiotic shit that is clearly wrong just so I can bring you up on it and make myself feel good, for without your existence for me to undermine, mine would be a boring, futile pathetic excuse for a life. It's totally not as if I have things to do with my life like finish my degree or look for a job or become a productive member of society, no oh no Tun3r I live to correct you because lets not forget everyone Tun3r is the centre of the fucking universe and everything revolves around him!

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

#27 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

Oh shit sorry, that sentence got mixed up in my head, what I really meant to say was:

Please Tun3r, please oh please say more idiotic shit that is clearly wrong just so I can bring you up on it and make myself feel good, for without your existence for me to undermine, mine would be a boring, futile pathetic excuse for a life. It's totally not as if I have things to do with my life like finish my degree or look for a job or become a productive member of society, no oh no Tun3r I live to correct you because lets not forget everyone Tun3r is the centre of the fucking universe and everything revolves around him!

I apreciate your honesty, douche.

#28 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

That's quite alright, I am just so glad I have finally got that off my chest, it's been a big weight on my shoulders for weeks now but now it's out in the open I think I can move on with my life knowing that you are ware of how much of a God you are in my eyes, I only wish that someday I can be just as much of toolbag as you are

#29 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

I am unsure whether or not to like Tuna after this one or not XD

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#30 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

That's quite alright, I am just so glad I have finally got that off my chest, it's been a big weight on my shoulders for weeks now but now it's out in the open I think I can move on with my life knowing that you are ware of how much of a God you are in my eyes, I only wish that someday I can be just as much of toolbag as you are

Never say never, but meanwwhile you'll just have to get used to the fact that you're nothing more than a common fanboy. Same as the dipshit over there.

Edited by TUN3R, 07 February 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#31 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

I'm at an incredible loss at what to think when you of all people claim others to be a fan-boy..... 

Posted Image

lolz

#32 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

I'm at an incredible loss at what to think when you of all people claim others to be a fan-boy..... 

Yeah? And why would that be? Let me guess, Saints Row? Point out a time when I defended Saints Row without any arguments, or crushed someone else's arguments against it without a solid base. Do it Spaz, otherwise shut the fuck up and prove how fucking full of shit you are.

(more like prove everybody else, I already know you're full of shit, don't need any proof)

Oh as for my avatar, I'd change it if I could, but ever since Llama took the liberty of picking a new signature for me my account seems to have locked itself out of my control. I can't change my avatar, most of my settings (the ones that matter), my password, nothing. Plus I don't see how having one of your favorite games' logo as your sig or avatar makes you a fanboy, Batman. You're gonna say that you don't have time time for this and politely excuse yourself.

Edited by TUN3R, 14 February 2013 - 08:37 AM.

#33 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

I'm not going far back enough to look up the posts where you spouted off like a sheep, it's not really worth my time. This is actually about the most effort I feel worth putting into you.

Posted Image

lolz

#34 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

I'm not going far back enough to look up the posts where you spouted off like a sheep, it's not really worth my time. This is actually about the most effort I feel worth putting into you.

I know. You're so predictable XD

Edited by TUN3R, 14 February 2013 - 08:44 AM.

#35 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I am. I'll rant and argue until the effort-switch is flipped and then I have no fucks left to give. 

Posted Image

lolz

#36 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

I am. I'll rant and argue until the effort-switch is flipped and then I have no fucks left to give. 

Yeah not going too well apparently.

#37 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

We're clearly not discussing whatever the hell it was we were discussing up there.

Posted Image

lolz

#38 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

We're clearly not discussing whatever the hell it was we were discussing up there.

Whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users