My argument for Vice City Stories being better then Vice City
Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:49 PM
- Game-play mechanics are improved, physics such as swimming, enhanced fighting, etc have been added for a more enjoyable experience.
- Graphics are more realistic imo, as the water in VCS is darker, not oddly clear as Vice City's water was.
- Storyline is good, with a decent cast, expanding on characters and making the story feel more personal.
- Vic is interesting, has his flaws (hypocrisy), and is an overall decent guy, and fun to play with.
- Empire missions are more enjoyable then the other missions in VC, as they require shooting, fun, and accuracy.
LOVED Vice City, but VCS did THAT much more for me.
Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:14 AM
My first impression was with Liberty City Stories, many feel that version of the PSP (not talking Chinatown Wars for NinDS obviously) both should feel on par, and having them uneven maybe where the big swing is for fans of all GTAs in general.
LCS is certainly better then LC originally in terms of it's engrossing storyline, I'd be willing to say
What shocked me is the language wasn't toned down for the portable GTA, given you'd be playing it out in public, I think it took me back a bit. I figured they'd lesson the Mature content just as a portable version subconciously
Edited by BlackListedB, 08 October 2012 - 12:20 AM.
Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:18 AM
It was a technological feat at the time, though. I think people forget that it was hard to fit GTA SA on a PS2, so imagine Vice City on PSP? Seemed impossible.
I don't slag GTA on PSP, because I bought a PSP expressly for GTA, and Vice City feels like old PC or console gaming even with only one real RAGE GTA thus far, albeit with Episodes expansions, it just doesn't feel like going from Vice to Stories is a major adjustment, but it was required for a portable game that's as massive as GTA is normally
Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:43 AM
As far as VCS, I've yet to finish it, since I had planned on the PS2 copy, which I never got and I sold/pawned my PSP for cash, as has been the norm in these tough past years, I sacrificed some good merch to get by and pay the bills, and EAT! ARGH!
Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:52 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users