• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 clintonmckeever

clintonmckeever

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

ok i joined this page as yous people seem to know quiet alot maybe absolutely everything about gta iv and i want to know how can i mod my gta iv the ballad of gay tony, ive seen people use the sky crane and skate parks ive spent hours looking on youtube and its all on xbox , i have a ps3 ! can anyone please help me :( would be very grateful :D :cry:

#2 clintonmckeever

clintonmckeever

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

anyone goin to help ???

#3 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Patience is a virtue.

This link should come in handy.

Outside of that, I can't really provide you with much, though we support and encourage modding heavily with the PC versions of the game, consoles tend to stray into a legal grey area, since the methods often involve hacked / chipped consoles that can be used to play pirated version of the (and all) games. My suggestion would be to visit a dedicated forum for this sort of thing.
  • Huckleberry Pie and clintonmckeever like this

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#4 clintonmckeever

clintonmckeever

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

that was nasty ! but i laughed :L ive been looking everywhere hence why i cameto this page

#5 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

Here you go http://answers.yahoo...02211757AAGkzP8

personally, i dont think its a good idea to mod your GTA on PS3 and no other forums will be willing to help you on that.

#6 clintonmckeever

clintonmckeever

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:36 AM

its not a good idea but its fun to mix things up a little its nearly jus like having all the cheats in gta sa , u didnt even need to mod it ! but with gta iv theres very basic cheats it isnt fun you get me ????

#7 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:07 AM

its not a good idea but its fun to mix things up a little its nearly jus like having all the cheats in gta sa , u didnt even need to mod it ! but with gta iv theres very basic cheats it isnt fun you get me ????

Well, blame "SONY" for that. However, you can get cool and awesome modifications on the PC version.
  • clintonmckeever likes this

#8 clintonmckeever

clintonmckeever

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

i may consider gettin the pc version ! can it be ran on any laptop ? dont need some special gaming one ?

#9 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:38 AM

Maybe you'd prefer PC game modding, it's much more 'open'

As for BoGT, I've already posted about it's failure under the Dell GX620, supporting Pentium D dual core, DDR2 ram, PCIExpress... For a laptop, forgettaboutit

You need a good SLi laptop since the PSU is fixed, I'd recommend, Core2 or AMDx2 would be better suited but I don't know for sure

Edited by BlackListedB, 03 September 2012 - 01:45 AM.

#10 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

Yes, it will run on laptops like an i3 with a GTX 550Ti video card

Edited by amazingdude, 03 September 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#11 clintonmckeever

clintonmckeever

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

all abit expensive for a bitta fun isnt it ! lol , well anyway thanks for the info guys appreciate it :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hacks, mods, tbogt, gtaiv, ps3, gtav, glitches

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users