2 replies to this topic

#1 Arman

Arman

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina 

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hello everyone! I am planning a Total Conversion for GTA SA called All stars. It's name says much about the mod. There will be new missions, maps, graphics, textures etc. There's just one little problem: missions. I am bad in coding so I need someone for the missions. If you are good in coding, please tell me. At the moments we have 4 members working on the mod. If you are interested by helping on the mod, send me a PM. We'll make a nice cool mod.

#2 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

One problem with such mods is that people jump into planning an extravagant and ambitious conversion and then end up doing little to nothing. I suggest that you start small, and then when you're doing good at it work it little by little until you have better progress.

Just my two cents.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#3 Arman

Arman

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina 

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

One problem with such mods is that people jump into planning an extravagant and ambitious conversion and then end up doing little to nothing. I suggest that you start small, and then when you're doing good at it work it little by little until you have better progress.

Just my two cents.

Actually, we've got a problem in a mission. The game crashes after few seconds of playing. Also, here's the main.scm file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users