Hello I need help...
I downloaded Optimus Prime skin mod that contents:optimus prime.dff,optimus prime.txd.
I know that I have to do it by IMGtool but I don't know what file to replace.I tried player.dff and CJ was alien!!
Do you know what file is CJ??? I JUST NEED TO REPLACE IT..HELP,HELP,HELP..
Not the correct section but let me help you out.
1) Download REspawn's IMG TOOL From GTAGARAGE.
2) Use it to open your GTASA ROOT DIR\MODELS\PLAYER.IMG and search for the dff and txd files you want to replace, delete them.
3) Rename the downloaded files to the file name which you want to be replaced with.
4) Select add option from option menu and put the downloaded files.
5) Rebuild the archive.
6) Test the model ingame and you are done.