Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

Well then I do have the right trailbyfire

Firstly, don't get personal to me you absolute batty crease, if I'm as immature as you say I am then you are fuuuuucked mate, I've never heard anything so childish and selfish in my life, clearly a racist little buster.

Getting back to the actual point, most of the shit you're reading is just fabricated, basically, far from true. You need to look at the picture around you, not what you read in your fucking right wing papers. Immigrants bring a lot to this country, and have boosted the economy for years with their business.

Don't post another paragraph, too much reading man, too baked for this mark assclown giving me shit. Peace.

Did you see me deny the fact im racist? Ummm, so why do u have to keep saying it? People give racist's a bad name anyway lol, I don't judge people by colour of their skin, but I do judge people by their ethnic background

mark ass clown? My name's not mark lol, i swear you just make this shit up you silly little E-thug.

Then again, im not the one calling you a batty crease for ur opinion, if I don't like people from afghan then its entirley up to me. Even trail by fire said so, once i am actively contributing to society im aloud to comment about forigners? Well, seeing as about a month ago i was in work, does that mean if I posted this a month ago it would of been accepted as just one of those things? Doubt it.. Multi-cultural community, bah.. Those very words make me sick to my stomach

I can write as many paragraphs as I want, doesnt mean you have to read it! Just like it doesnt mean they have to come sponging off my countries riche's.. They should go to France, they would fit in better with the rest of the english hating faggots

#22 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

This topic sounds like it's intended to provoke. It sounds too dramatic than what it says on the new site. Maybe you should change the title of this topic to something more appropriate.

Firstly, my father isn't from this country, he's from India. Is he a terrorist? Nope. He's not. Secondly, calling someone who comes from the other side of world a terrorist is unjustified. Everyone who lives an unprivileged life will most likely want to move away from it to get a better life. Many of most will be immigrants. Take for instance Niko Bellic, from GTA4. He came to America for the sole purpose of moving on with his life, to move from the past, and maybe to close some chapters in his life. Many people will want to do that (Of course, with GTA4, he still goes killing people, but you get the point about moving on).

And note, immigrants are NOT aliens, they're people, like me and you.

You also may want to calm down a little, cause if you do go a little further, well, you should know the consequences.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#23 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:44 AM

Well then I do have the right trailbyfire

Firstly, don't get personal to me you absolute batty crease, if I'm as immature as you say I am then you are fuuuuucked mate, I've never heard anything so childish and selfish in my life, clearly a racist little buster.

Getting back to the actual point, most of the shit you're reading is just fabricated, basically, far from true. You need to look at the picture around you, not what you read in your fucking right wing papers. Immigrants bring a lot to this country, and have boosted the economy for years with their business.

Don't post another paragraph, too much reading man, too baked for this mark assclown giving me shit. Peace.

Did you see me deny the fact im racist? Ummm, so why do u have to keep saying it? People give racist's a bad name anyway lol, I don't judge people by colour of their skin, but I do judge people by their ethnic background

mark ass clown? My name's not mark lol, i swear you just make this shit up you silly little E-thug.

Then again, im not the one calling you a batty crease for ur opinion, if I don't like people from afghan then its entirley up to me. Even trail by fire said so, once i am actively contributing to society im aloud to comment about forigners? Well, seeing as about a month ago i was in work, does that mean if I posted this a month ago it would of been accepted as just one of those things? Doubt it.. Multi-cultural community, bah.. Those very words make me sick to my stomach

I can write as many paragraphs as I want, doesnt mean you have to read it! Just like it doesnt mean they have to come sponging off my countries riche's.. They should go to France, they would fit in better with the rest of the english hating faggots

@bold:

Well then unfortunately you do not have the intelligence.

@underlined:

erm... surely the colour of someone's skin is linked directly to their ethnic background? Stereotyping someone on the colour of their skin is exactly the same as stereotyping someone because of their ethnic background, they both amount to the same thing: racism, which is frowned upon in most societies and I do believe (correct me if I am wrong Chris if you read this) strictly prohibited on this forum.

Also, no, you cannot write as many racist paragraphs as you want on here due to the aforementioned prohibition on racism, you will get warned, if you continue to will become a restricted member and if you are stupid enough to continue to be openly racist on this forum I am very sure before long Chris or Gerard will ban you.

Also (sorry you just keep giving more paper thin arguments to tear down) most of the 'immigrants' that come to this country are very hard workers, take the Polish immigrants, some of the hardest working people I know, immigrants from the Middle East again very fucking hard workers, and immigrants from Asia? Guess what? Very fucking hard workers. So no, they do not come to this country and sponge off it's riches, I would put it to you that there are more born and bred white British people who sponge off this 'countries riches' in proportion to the amount of immigrants that sponge.

Edited by TrialByFire, 07 November 2011 - 12:52 AM.

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#24 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

You forgot Afghanistan's.. You know, al qaeda all that bollocks, you see shit loads of things about americans killing innocent iraq and afghan's or w.e.. Why do they hate wiki leaks so much haha cus it shows them for what they are, cant say I blame them.. If i was living in afghanistan trail by fire, I would be carrying a enough fire arms and ammo to kill every dirty afghan fuck I see.

So I dont like them because of the colour of their skin? Ethnicity = skin colour.. Cus jew's are an ethnicity and I fucking hate them as well lmao, and their WHITE.. And my dad's old friend from year's back is a jew and he's never worked a day in his life! Its hard to call it stearotyping, jew's really are selfish with money and have big nose's, just like black people are the one's commiting crime's.. innit blud innit

They are all hard workers yeah? Does that include the DRUNK polish lorrie drivers? Or the paki taxi cab driver's that rape women? Oh but that's the woman's fault to them cus that's their ethnicity. Acctually scrap that, thats their RELIGION, a woman is a peice of meat to a paki.. Indian's hate paki's as well, that's because they are dirty terrorist fuck's! They are NOT all hard workers

feck off, more white british sponging.. You said earlier that your not implying everybody on the doll is sponging on the goverment.. you tory supporting cunt.

Unlike you I want to keep this country pure, if people live in this country they should abide by OUR culture.. Quite frankly I get sick of hearing jibberish by forigners that I cannot understand, cus they look after their own you blind little sheep..When's the last time you saw one of them hard working forigners hanging around with a WHITE person? You don't, quite safe to say I've seen plenty of people I don't think can even speak English. Just because you get good hard workers foringers doesnt mean they are all good.. Seeing as I've seen some pretty bad one's with my own eye's. I hate the sight of every afghan fuck, because.. I don't want another CITIES worth of people in my "good" land, especially one's that come from fuckin afghan and the middle east. They can go back home and die for all I care, fuck them and fuck you.. Seriously, maybe if one of your faimly members had been killed by a dirty fuckin afghan you would feel differently.. We was killing them at war then let THOUSANDS of them ILLEGALLY come here, that's bullshit its like people acctually like all these fuckin immigrants!

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK, 07 November 2011 - 01:38 AM.

#25 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

I mean think about it

A typical British woman is easy to pull, and dresses pretty skimpy with short skirts n what not.. A typical pakistani woman has her entire body and even her FACE covered up.. Because other wise its temption to the man. So they think its alright to rape our women cus they dress like sluts, kind of ironic. Also ironic that you guys think IM the one who's fucked up for having these radical belief's. Its ALSO ironic that they DONT EAT BEEF cus cow is a sacred animal to them or some bullshit, yet.. I've seen them serving the shit up behind a counter at mcdonalds. But hey at least all these afghan's and pakistans are acctually 'good, hard working people'.. and not rapist or terrorist, that would be stearo typing now wouldn't it?

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK, 07 November 2011 - 02:10 AM.

#26 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:08 AM

Squirrel, I tire of tearing your arguments apart, if you cannot see for yourself that you are an arrogant, ignorant, unintelligent, racist moron then so be it, carry on being racist see how far it gets you in life, not very fucking far I will tell you that for free...

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#27 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

Discussing world threats and problems in the world is fine. We are an open forum but you are constantly spouting out racist comments which is not tolerated. You have no evidence to back it up and you are just making yourself look like an idiot. I'm sorry but I will close this topic as you are inciting hate and are being racist, xenophobic, sexist and anti-Semitic and I will not tolerate it. This is a forum for discussion, serious discussions will always offend but they should be discussed rationally as we all have views. I am not closing this because of your views (which I think are appalling) but because you (Red Squirrel) are inciting hate and can not explain yourself in a sensible manner which is needed for a discussion.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users