Photo
- - - - -

Los Santos confirmed - what about SF and LV?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

Riiiiiiight, I knew that. See what playing video games has done to my knowledge of geography!?!

EdIt: It has also affected my grammar, forcing me to go back and edit my posts sometimes. :P

Edited by Artur, 06 November 2011 - 09:01 PM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#22 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

Oh ok so DLC was out for xbox and ps3.. well my point is that it did never get released for PC which is sad. Anyway with Los Santos.. So basicly GTA5 is San andreas though moved slightly so its in Los Santos now ? Which means San Andreas could be on the map ?? I cant remember los santos at all from SA.. Except a radiostation with that name.. Did we get to actually go to Los Santos in SA ?? San Fierro was the hillbilly contryside right ?

No, no, the DLC's were also available for the PC; you could use the Games for Windows Live Marketplace to buy them. And honestly I'm thinking this game will focus more on Los Santos, the city already looks huge and R*'s pushing the limits, I don't think they would put two more cities, maybe risking delays in the game due to problems (Remember IV PS3 not handling the graphics).

Posted Image

#23 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:50 AM

I think GTA V will just be set in Los Santos. Las Venturas and San Fierro are most likely going to be included in DLCs (eg. TLAD & TBOGT). To be honest, I actually think it is a good gamble from Rockstar Games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users