Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
insane_pyro28

Okay great i'm leaving

26 posts in this topic

I'm sick and tired of this forum changing hosts and getting hacked and always having to register new accounts, and I lost all my hard earned items from the last forum...and I'm just getting sick of this forum now...

you can all remember this as the day that...I the spammer (insane_pyro28) left the GTA Place.

If you need to contact me I'll probably be back next week no doubt ;)

WEll...i f u never come back.....the forum will have less spam.....i never got to know you.....so for me....is ur decision....stay or go.....is the same...but if u stay dont SPAM!!!! :pissedred:

I'm sick and tired of this forum changing hosts and getting hacked and always having to register new accounts, and I lost all my hard earned items from the last forum...and I'm just getting sick of this forum now...

you can all remember this as the day that...I the spammer (insane_pyro28) left the GTA Place.

If you need to contact me I'll probably be back next week no doubt ;)

He has a point there <_<:angry:<_<

Well i can assure you we wont be changing hosts again and i highly doubt we will get hacked again, and if we do i have regular backups we can revert to

anyway if your leaving why did you bother registering again and making a topic about it?

and yeah you probably will be back next week :P

loads of people do that on forums, bl0ss0m did it twice on GTABoards

Since when was Insan Pyro spamming, I can't remember that!

Or have I been away too long?

Precision

You've been away way too long.

Ya gently caress it, I'm leaving this.

This is getting way too ghey.

And no, I'm not going to do a spam fest. I've tortured Dennis and Chris enough.

And same for me... this is my 1st post yeah really . I think i'm leaving too . I will only stay IF the SAME EXACTLY forums that we used to posts in comes back . So i will probably join again if i see the old forums again . Not Invisionfree even !!! I only want that same old forums . :'( Cya guys