2 replies to this topic

#1 MattAstr

MattAstr

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

Noted by Supererogatory, Rockstar have snapped up some new domains, all of which sound very much like the spoof corporate titles of GTA IV, including Getalife, Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, Zit and more. The list so far comprises of:

* CashForDeadDreams.com
* SixFigureTemps.com
* StopPayingYourMortgage.net
* HammersteinFaust.com
* LifeInvader.com

It’s interesting to note that, rather than operating via a shell group to purchase the domains anonymously, Rockstar went right out and did it in public. It may be a bit much to assume this is definitely one of the early signs of a new GTA, but, well, what else could it be?

Source: http://beefjack.com/...-hint-at-gta-v/

This seems just like something from GTA, can't wait.

What do you guys think?

#2 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Nice to know, thanks and welcome to the forum. :) I would think the first reveal of the game can be no more than 6 months away, if it's coming out in 2012 as many people are hoping. I think the first reveal of GTAIV was in the middle of 2007, around June, so maybe between June and August we might get an announcement, maybe even a teaser trailer.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#3 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

Those websites might hint towards the fact that interactive computers and the internet will return for GTA V.

Anyway, that stuff is nice to know, and welcome to the forum MattAstr. It's good to see another Aussie join the party.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users