Liberty City Metropolitan Police
LCMP is a police role playing clan for GTA 4 on the XBOX 360, it is based in Liberty City, however we play using the British Metropolitan Police as a template. The reason for this is because we only cater for European players, I have been in clans such as this before and they work brilliantly, however the main problem was that they work on a American time frame. So while they were setting up patrols for 6 o’clock there time, it was 2 in the morning for me and other players who operate on a GMT time frame. Also there were connection problems due to the distance.
So my friend and I decided to create a similar clan for European players, but we decided that if we were going to create our own clan then we would have to re-think the way we were going to run things. So due to the fact we are both British, we decided to use the Metropolitan Police as our template. We believe this is the right direction for our clan due to the fact that our player base will most likely be in the UK. Also it would set us apart from other clans who role play in a similar way.
On the night my friend and I decided to move forward with this idea and turn it into reality we made a few guiding rules. These rules are as follows.
- If you are a European player who speaks English, you are welcome to join.
- We reserve the right to deny acceptance to non English speaking players.
- We reserve the right to deny acceptance to non European players.
- Racism on any degree is PROHIBITED in LCMP.
- We will follow the Template of the Metropolitan Police as accurately as we can.
- We will play maturely and sensibly, in a way that is fun for all members.
- Our rank structure will be fair, with chances of advancement for all contributing members.
During the next few weeks we will be working to improve the forum, create a website, implement a command structure, implement all the necessary regulations an come up with the LCMP Handbook that will hold all the information on how we operate and will act as a guide for our members. We will also be working on a training programme and other a few other fine details yet to be decided.
If you are interested in joining, fill out an application forum here: