Favorite FICTIONAL cars?
Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:18 AM
1. Comet from GTA IV, made after: Porsche 911
2. Infernus from GTA IV, combination between: Lamborghini Diablo (main), Murcielago (detail) and Pagani Zonda F (sound and detail).
3. Jansen X12 / XS12 / X12 Carbon and X12 Polizia from Burnout Paradise, made after: Ferrari Enzo / FXX (main) and Koenigsegg CCX (detail).
4. Carson GT / GT Flame / GT Carbon / Nighthawk / GT Police / GT Toy car from Burnout Paradise, made after: Chevrolet Camaro 2010, Nighthawk version has influences from K.I.T.T.
5. Phoenix from GTA San Andreas / GTA Vice City / GTA Vice City Stories, made after: Pontiac Firebird Trans AM 1979.
Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:11 PM
Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:12 PM
Infernus from GTA IV, F620 from The Ballad of Gay Tony, and Comet from Vice City
F620 is aaa... Maserati right?
Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:04 PM
Edited by Husky, 21 June 2010 - 04:05 PM.
Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:21 AM
An exact replica of the limo. If there's a limo thats similar to it I'd get one.
Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:19 PM
-Roller GL300 / Mercedes-Benz 300SL
-Smith Thunderbolt / Ford Thunderbird
-Shubert Beverly / Chevrolet Bel Air
To my favorites, now time to show off:
Edited by TUN3R, 12 April 2011 - 03:21 PM.
Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:05 PM
Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:28 AM
Time Traveling DeLorean
Choose whichever one you like
There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.
Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:36 AM
Edited by MrLanceVanceDance, 13 February 2012 - 05:36 AM.
Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:29 AM
It would be a toss-up between the DeLorean from Back to the Future and Rowdy Burns' NASCAR vehicle from Days of Thunder.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users