Xbox360 saves/saving

Hey all,

Just want to relate I recently bought another used Xbox360, as I had enough from some money coming in to do so, and I started playing GTA4 for hours on end. All of a sudden the 360 dashboard pops up and the game reboots, I basically was trying to re-enter the game undisturbed. When this happened again about twice IIRC, I noticed in my haste I bypassed the first Dashboard error message.

The disc was rejected for read errors and would not commence further game play, so it reboots and loads from the creditscreen.

Needless to add, I was screwed, blued, and (not) tattooed.

At this point, after realizing I needed time to test the performance, I took out the disc to notice small scratches and buff marks. I feared the laser was scratching my priceless GTA4 disc!! I can't tell you the anxiety level for that! BUT, using paper towel and some Windex, got it nice and shiny again.

Now, Windex is not recommended for most surfaces that could be susceptible to harsh chemicals, but for my uses, it does do a great job on the PSP shell, as well as some CRT or LCD, but it is not advised, Due to it taking off protective layers. You need something that can work in place of glass cleaner so look for something similar I'd say.

Most important, back up that game data!!! I regret it and you will too once the crash occurs

Edited by BlackListedB