Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThomasVercetti91

Something interesting

13 posts in this topic

i dunno what you may think, but that site is not by me. yea, it exatly looks like a new user advertasing shit. I got that link from my friend and i thought about sharing it.

That's barely a website. It's a single blog post. No advantage to getting visitors to that (no ads, participation etc).

Your best bet would be to post the story here to be discussed, rather than directing people to another website.

I doubt something like this has anything to do with the next GTA.

It was probably just new PC's inside a few box's, or some hardware, who knows. It's not like their going to place some information about the next GTA in a box.

There's nothing important about that whatsoever, and even if it had the "V" on the box, it could of been something else.

Maybe R*'s checking out the city in vans for the next GTA V layout and all the recorded data are in those boxes but I doubt that's what they're doing.

Interesting though, but then again it could just be a load of crap

Edited by warrior13

Maybe R*'s checking out the city in vans for the next GTA V layout and all the recorded data are in those boxes but I doubt that's what they're doing.

Interesting though, but then again it could just be a load of crap

maybe, i've heard from poeple that rockstargames are taking pictures of cities when they are making the game. but i dont beleive that they are maeking liberty city again. atleast i dont really want that.

Having lived in Bedford, quite possibly the shittiest place in the northern hemisphere, for a good 18 years now... I feel that if I posted every incident in which I saw, from a distance, unsavoury characters onto the internet, the world's metal resources would have by now been depleted due to my overwhelming use of server disk space. Now that I have exhausted my intellectual vocabulary for this particular post, I have only this to say:

Pics or GTFO.

I agree with the above.

And ThomasVercetti91, please read the forum's rules. It says "no advertising". That link you posted looked very similar to a website advertisement.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance