Save Game files

Nico1356

Hello.

I started GTA IV but am unable to ever load save game files that I have downloaded. I get the "check hard drive" error. I have tried everything (xlive wrapper, xliveless) both of which just prevent the loading of my game. That said, can anyone please write a step by step guide to installing and using a save game file I would like to use. Thanks- I'm playing on a Windows XP PC.

• 3 months later...

Hello.

I started GTA IV but am unable to ever load save game files that I have downloaded. I get the "check hard drive" error. I have tried everything (xlive wrapper, xliveless) both of which just prevent the loading of my game. That said, can anyone please write a step by step guide to installing and using a save game file I would like to use. Thanks- I'm playing on a Windows XP PC.

Which service pack are you using of XP? SP1/SP2/SP3? Right click on my computer and click on properties to check.

Please because I just want a 100% save game!!!

If all that you need is a 100% complete GTA IV savegame. Then -

Click to Download

• 2 weeks later...

Hey im also having some trouble.

Basically i reinstalled GTA 4 onto my laptop but i forgot to backup my game save (i dont know how). So i don't want to play the entire game all over again. How would i go about installing the game save back into the game. Plz help, i really dont wanna play this game all over again. I already have the game save i just need to know how to successfully install it to use.

Thanks