4 replies to this topic

#1 Joshyc

Joshyc

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:01 AM

So i downloaded the ENBseries mod, i installed it correctly, and when i try to start up my game, nothing happens. So, i reinstalled, tried ALL the different versions of ENB, i did Run as admin, Used the Run program, patched it, downgraded, cleaned it, reinstalled again, nothing works! I know some people have the same problem, but i can't find a solution, it just wont let gta_sa.exe start. You got any answers?

#2 Blacklisted

Blacklisted

Felon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

Is this a cracked version or disk? If disk you might want to ask the modder!
Come Visit XeroTolerance, MGO fans and other online gamers. Its new, waiting on you!Posted Image

#3 Ryan W

Ryan W

[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion Leader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:08 AM

I have an answer. I have the same problem as you. It is because your graphics card is either an integrated Intel chipset, or some other unknown reason. You see, ENB works fine on my Dad's laptop (He's got ATi) whereas on my laptop (Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family) when I try to run GTASA with ENB, it won't run, but as soon as I delete ENB, GTASA works fine. The solution is simple (It may be expensive), buy a proper graphics card and GTASA will run with ENB Series.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Joshyc

Joshyc

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:25 AM

I have an answer. I have the same problem as you. It is because your graphics card is either an integrated Intel chipset, or some other unknown reason. You see, ENB works fine on my Dad's laptop (He's got ATi) whereas on my laptop (Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family) when I try to run GTASA with ENB, it won't run, but as soon as I delete ENB, GTASA works fine. The solution is simple (It may be expensive), buy a proper graphics card and GTASA will run with ENB Series.

Your an idiot, the graphics card doesn't affect if it starts up, it's for the visual performance. It worked on another computer because it wasn't vista probably. Do you expect me to go run out, and buy a graphics card like that? They're 100 dollars or more. There are other solutions, but i am running a chipset, and i have no problems with any other games, not even prototype. So one game made in 2005 can't require top end requirments.

#5 TheMask

TheMask

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:49 AM

Whos the idiot ? I've experience the same and found its proven on the internet, mine is Intel G31/33 express chipset family, a hp-modified GMA3100 and it doesnt work, same configuration I copied to my friend's pc and it worked. note that it is even not activated while its starting, things got all back after deleting of d3dx9.dll of enb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users