#1 Kristy

Kristy

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

so, i downloaded New Vice City 2004 (the mod) from TGTAP (don't know why i sayd that, it's not important :whistle: ) and i also replaced : |the entire models folder| + default.dat, default.ide, handling.cfg, carcols.dat with other ones and i got new skins ... but there's a problem: the body of the car is a random color, the engine is white, the wheels are white, headlights are white,wheel rims are white. almost everything is f***ing white !! :bashhead: :pissedred: :jumpon:

and something else i saw and pissed me off: the f***ing peds are white also :jumpon: :pissed: :bashhead:

how can i make the damn cars more colored ??? and with what ?

excuse me for trash talking but this situation really ennoyed me !! :pissed:
[attachment=4380:White Dead Peds.bmp][attachment=4381:Cool Comet.bmp][attachment=4382:Cool Hotring.bmp][attachment=4383:Cool Infernus.bmp]

P.S. i am using a low-tech (if this word exists) to play vice city that meets vice city's minimum requirements !! CPU - 860MGHz
Ram - 380Mb
VideoCard - 32Mb
i edited the post cuz i realized the problem could be because of my pc !
how can i add images that you can see in the post not this attached crap !!

Edited by Kristy, 30 December 2009 - 08:11 AM.

#2 Einoriuks

Einoriuks

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:40 PM

are the all peds white

#3 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:57 PM

Wrong Forum, topic moved to GTA Vice City Modding.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#4 studio m-LTD

studio m-LTD

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:23 PM

so, i downloaded New Vice City 2004 (the mod) from TGTAP (don't know why i sayd that, it's not important :whistle: ) and i also replaced : |the entire models folder| + default.dat, default.ide, handling.cfg, carcols.dat with other ones and i got new skins ... but there's a problem: the body of the car is a random color, the engine is white, the wheels are white, headlights are white,wheel rims are white. almost everything is f***ing white !! :bashhead: :pissedred: :jumpon:

and something else i saw and pissed me off: the f***ing peds are white also :jumpon: :pissed: :bashhead:

how can i make the damn cars more colored ??? and with what ?

excuse me for trash talking but this situation really ennoyed me !! :pissed:
[attachment=4380:White Dead Peds.bmp][attachment=4381:Cool Comet.bmp][attachment=4382:Cool Hotring.bmp][attachment=4383:Cool Infernus.bmp]

P.S. i am using a low-tech (if this word exists) to play vice city that meets vice city's minimum requirements !! CPU - 860MGHz
Ram - 380Mb
VideoCard - 32Mb
i edited the post cuz i realized the problem could be because of my pc !
how can i add images that you can see in the post not this attached crap !!

its not your pc systems' fault.maybe u had replaced the wrong files!thats the most common error a player could make while modding their game..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users