Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damjan

Bug when trying to view a topic

7 posts in this topic

Whenever i press the little arrow/timeline in the right part of a subforum..fuck what i'm saying just look at this:

xzah4z.png

Point is, whenever i click on that it always takes me to the first page, which annoys me greatly.

I've noticed this problem as well. It just opens the topic, instead of going to the most recent post or the last unread post (which clicking the title does). Probably a problem with the rewriting of the url.

Clicking the topic name should take you to the first post in the topic you haven't read yet. i.e. if there have been 3 new replies since you last read the topic, you'll be taken to the first of those 3.

Clicking the arrow or the time will take you to the most recent post, regardless of what you have or haven't already seen in the topic.

Both links appear to be working fine for me... IIRC topics you've read are stored as a cookie and kept for 7 days. So if you login/logout every day, use a different browser, or a different computer, then it won't remember what you have and haven't read. Thus you'll always be taken to the first page of a topic as it will assume you haven't read it.