#1 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:12 PM

Well, I've got a suggestion to make and something to point out:
The GTA SA Gameplay and Help forums are now filled of modding discussions, I think this happened when you moved the modding forums down, maybe people cannot seem to find it... The General Discussion (GTA) forums seem to be another issue, there are Multiplayer topics in there... That's just my 2 cents though.

-SV

Edited by Spider-Vice, 20 December 2009 - 02:34 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

That wasn't a suggestion - that was just a problem you've observed. What's your suggestion to solve that?

We know there are certain things that need to be tidied up since we've rearranged the forums, but obviously the staff here aren't full-time.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#3 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

Aw damn, poor English of mine. I was expressing something I saw and yeah the suggestion was maybe a rearrangement or some rules in these forums to post in the correct places, I don't really know.

Posted Image

#4 _Ray

_Ray

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:47 PM

That wasn't a suggestion - that was just a problem you've observed. What's your suggestion to solve that?

We know there are certain things that need to be tidied up since we've rearranged the forums, but obviously the staff here aren't full-time.

Change it back to the way it was before . . . ? :huh:
Posted Image

#5 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:55 PM

Change it back to the way it was before . . . ? :huh:

I like the new forum reorganisation, it was a long time coming and is better than before. Forums need a change every once in a while. I agree with S-V though but even before the forum was reorganised, people struggled to find the modding section.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users