11 replies to this topic

#1 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:19 PM

ive heard that apart from the one easter egg discovered there are some more, have i heard wrong, if there are im gonna go look for them, so what if it will take years

#2 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:38 PM

If you mean the actual chocolate easter egg then there is only one, the other 'easter eggs' are just random secrets. And I think all of them will have been found by people now. ;)

#3 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:37 AM

Yes.

Maybe we could post a list up, then we could take a screenshot of each one.
Posted Image

#4 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 21 May 2005 - 11:13 AM

If you mean the actual chocolate easter egg then there is only one, the other 'easter eggs' are just random secrets. And I think all of them will have been found by people now. ;)

chocolate eggs, ive heard there are more

#5 Carl_Jhonson

Carl_Jhonson

Vandal

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 02:08 PM

I know an easter egg - Claude speed can be found on a poster in tommys hotel room .

#6 Masta Jo$h

Masta Jo$h

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:17 PM

i knnew that a long time ago ^^^^^^^
Masta Jo$h

#7 AbsoLuteXerØ

AbsoLuteXerØ

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 July 2005 - 03:57 AM

i cant find the actual egg

could somebody give me DETAILED DESCRIPTION of how to find it?
Posted Image

#8 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  •    England 

Posted 21 July 2005 - 01:34 PM

1. Go to the VCN building's helipad. The VCN Maverick helicopter is parked there.
The VCN building on the west island, downtown area. It is on the north side of North Bridge (the bridge that leads to Prawn Island). At ground level, the building has a large logo reading "EIGHT TEN VCN" and an open door slightly to the east. This door leads to the roof, where you can climb up the ramp to the helipad. You can also reach the helipad by taking any other helicopter and landing there.

2. On the helipad, go to the north west corner of the pad and face west. You can see an apartment block with lots of windows. Ttake a running jump at the nearest set of windows. You will unnaturally go through the windows.

3. Keep walking forward. Eventually, the camera will come into the room with you and you will see you are in a plain room with barren walls, a blue floor and a white plinth in the centre. On the plinth is a large chocolate egg with the words "Happy Easter" written on in icing

Attached Files

#9 AbsoLuteXerØ

AbsoLuteXerØ

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:48 PM

sweet thanx

i was looking for a place that LOOKED like you should be able to go through it, i was going into that building that u go through with a pcj, thanx
Posted Image

#10 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:50 PM

well depending on your gfx card you can see little orange lines in places from certain angles

#11 AbsoLuteXerØ

AbsoLuteXerØ

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • United States 

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:08 AM

depending on my(crappy shitty-ass) grafix card, i can see through the entire building...and the building below me...and the road...etc.
Posted Image

#12 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:54 AM

As until Monday I myself am stuck with Dell integrated gfx, but I'm getting a Geforce FX 5200 128 mb pci card, (still pissed off there aren't any agp slots) as a friend gave me the sister card which was AGP. But instead I'm having to fork out on pci...

My traffic lights have also disappeared now, all I can see are the lights, and the maps quite often take sometime to load.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users