#1 Kristy

Kristy

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:38 PM

so, i wanted some new skins for the pcj and the faggio so i downloaded some from TGTAP ... i opened gta3.img with imgtool 2.0 and i made some copies of pcj.dff and pcj.txd ! when i wanted to replace them with the files i downloaded it said that those files are to big ... then i tried to delete the original files and to put in the new files ... i confimation message showed up asking me "Are you sure you want to delete the selected file ?" ... i clicked "Yes" and then an error showed up and told me "Dir file error! It might be in use ... exiting...". Why the f**k can't i add the new skins ? :bashhead: ...the same errors showed up when i tried to replace and then delete faggio.dff and faggio.txd ... can someone help me ??? plz !!

I Solved The Problem ! ... instead of using img tool i used TXD Work Shop !!

Edited by Kristy, 31 July 2009 - 06:44 AM.

#2 thomasianos

thomasianos

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:45 AM

so, i wanted some new skins for the pcj and the faggio so i downloaded some from TGTAP ... i opened gta3.img with imgtool 2.0 and i made some copies of pcj.dff and pcj.txd ! when i wanted to replace them with the files i downloaded it said that those files are to big ... then i tried to delete the original files and to put in the new files ... i confimation message showed up asking me "Are you sure you want to delete the selected file ?" ... i clicked "Yes" and then an error showed up and told me "Dir file error! It might be in use ... exiting...". Why the f**k can't i add the new skins ? :bashhead: ...the same errors showed up when i tried to replace and then delete faggio.dff and faggio.txd ... can someone help me ??? plz !!

do you have change the " hanling ,default " ???

#3 RockstarGamesHD

RockstarGamesHD

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Estonia 

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:27 PM

do you have change the " hanling ,default " ???

Damn,I got it too,With GTA III n VC,Dunno why:( Cars n Weapons install with GGMM or GTA Mod Installer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users