I Got Banned

Hi guys how r u this is my new account previously i joined on 12July with account Lord Of GTA But yesterday i posted a topic named Post Your Remeber Able Journey/Tour Pics i admit one of these photos wasn't mine Chris Banned my account i shocked because i was a newbie and Dont even know about Forum Posting this was my first mistake so As The Warning system Rules says that you have to warn a member before Banning then if he repeat the Mistake then ban him for days then if he again repeat then ban him permanently but chris banned me only for this because i write the "Pakistan" in my post as Chris Say in his reply

Keep joining and we'll ban your entire country. Too many idiots from Pakistan joining now...

i wanna say i live in USA I'm not a pakistani i'm american staff members can Check my IP If i'm pakistani Then Ban My IP i just registered this account because i want to appeal my previous Account For Un ban and i don't want to breakup rules so as you written in Rules That

[*]No Multiple Accounts - Unless you have a legit reason for creating another account, you should not be using more than one to post here. Members found using multiple accounts will be disposed of.

so i'm just informing you that i'm just register for submitting an Appeal for my Previous Account

I wasn't not reported by any member you just banned me on the base of that Topic you can even Lock or delete and then you can Warn me but you just Ban me

so i want to appeal/request that please Unban my Previous Account Which Was Lord Of GTA and Delete my This Account This i made temporarily for appealing to unbann my previous account i hadn't any entry in my member/warning Log so i just want to request so if you unban this will be your kindness and if you not Unban then i can't do any thing because you are the Staff Members and i'm Just Only A Member and you have the powers and authorities and i not

please think about it

This is why we linked your account(s) and banned you.

1. Aeronautical studies/interest

2. Love of Pakistan

3. Same bad spelling and grammar

4. Very young

Yes I can see you have a US IP, we assumed it was a proxy. And unless you can somehow evidence you're not the same person you're just going to keep getting banned.

Also, I'd like to point out that you weren't banned for that topic in particular, but all your ridiculous posts up til that point. While not a Muslim extremist you're a pretty devout follower, and have spoken out against things like gay marriage and pre-marital sex on these forums. Yet you also reveal your favourite songs to be about the aforementioned "prohibitions". You're looking like a forum troll at best. Coupled with your appalling English skills (you're supposedly American, remember, presumably English is your first language, no?) you haven't got much going for you.

Oh and one more thing before I go. Look at your keyboard. You see in the right hand corner, no not the numpad, before that, to the left of the Shift key, left once more, you see a .

Please, learn to use it if it's the one thing you do to improve your grammar.

man i assure you i didn't know about some things in the Forums Rules thanks to chris that he pointed out my mistakes which i did in Forums but i can't understand these that you say

Are you not Kanja Malik?
Plus, you share the exact same birthday as your previously banned accounts (Changing the year to disguise your age)

You're clearly terrible at the whole multi-account thing, i wouldn't quit the dayjob.

This is why we linked your account(s) and banned you.

1. Aeronautical studies/interest

2. Love of Pakistan

3. Same bad spelling and grammar

4. Very young

Yes I can see you have a US IP, we assumed it was a proxy. And unless you can somehow evidence you're not the same person you're just going to keep getting banned.

Oh my God Who is this fuckng guy "Kanja Malik"i didn't know him why are you saying me "Kanja Malik" I'm not Kanja Malik even i don't know about this Fucking Guy please believe me

i just Don't Know about this guy is he Hacked your site please note I'm not the person like this I'm just a fan of GTA not a hacker or like this

So at last Your aren't going to unban me so i can't do anything because i haven't the powers or authorities as Staff Members so this is on you whether you UnBan me or not this your own choice hope you will re think on your opinions

at last i would like thanks to Chris who pointed out my mistakes i will recover them and thanks for your advises i will improve my English :coolthumbup:

Thanks (please think) :rolleyes:

Legitimate bans are non-negotiable and irreversible. That means every single ban which isnt a complete mistake (such as accidentally banning the wrong member, or a non-staff member breaking into a staff account) will NOT be reversed.

It has to be this way, because Nobody wants to get banned, so of course they all think it is unfair. Admin decisions are final, and thats final.

You continue to swear in your post above ("i don't know about this Fucking Guy"). Also, if you dont know who he is, how would you know he "hacked" our site?

But you are right about one thing - it is our decision (as staff) who is allowed on this site. There is no god-given right to use these forums, they are a free service provided by Chris, and you owe him a lot for doing that. There is no democracy or voting or council or anything like that. What Chris has given, Chris can also take away. He has taken it away from you, so deal with it.

I am not staff but in addition to what the three Staff said, if you continue to register duplicates, you'll eventually get IP banned and with no access to the forums.

He's clearly using a proxy / proxies. And... you do realise he has made nearly 10 different accounts?

10?!?! How did you know that he made 10???

This guy is weird, seriously

Because they don't deserve or it's mods banning others for the lulz. Some guys dont even deserve a reason, they're just to... unimportant

Wow, that's... not what happens. We banned his other accounts based on the fact that they all held the same posting habits, traits, information, not just because we can.

I've banned a good 4, I've pointed a couple in rem's direction, and Gerard dealt with at least a couple more.