Yu-Gi-Oh! Skins.

John DeLorean

Hi, everybody, I just wanted to know if you guys would help me make these Anime characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! (NOT GX)

Yugi (15-Year-Old Main Character who solved the Millenium Puzzle.)

Yami (5,000-Year-Old Spirit of the Pharaoh that is in the Millenium Puzzle.)

Atem (The Pharaoh when he was the Pharaoh of Egypt.)

Joey (Yugi's Friend.)

Tristen (Yugi's Friend.)

Téa (Yugi's Friend.)

Kaiba (The President of Kaiba Corp.)

Mokuba (Seto Kaiba's younger Brother.)

Maximillion Pegasus (Maker of Dule Monsters)

I hope that you guys can help me make these skins, as people would appreciate them (.DFF's and .TXD's)

If you don't want to help me make them, I understand.

Umm, can we back to the matter at hand, Yu-Gi-Oh! Skins, and by which I mean, we NEED to do our research, know almost all of the details, the skin tone, the shape of the hair, and the hair in general...I have watched Yu-Gi-Oh! for over 2,240 hours of Yu-Gi-Oh! (NOT GX), so I know what they'd look like. However, if you don't want to help, but rather type like crazy, then DON'T, I can live with rejections, and have for the past 14 years.

Umm, can we back to the matter at hand, Yu-Gi-Oh! Skins, and by which I mean, we NEED to do our research, know almost all of the details, the skin tone, the shape of the hair, and the hair in general...I have watched Yu-Gi-Oh! for over 2,240 hours of Yu-Gi-Oh! (NOT GX), so I know what they'd look like. However, if you don't want to help, but rather type like crazy, then DON'T, I can live with rejections, and have for the past 14 years.

now i feel bad for you, what can i do to help?

• 4 months later...