Twitter

Do you use Twitter?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Twitter?

• Yes
    • No, never tried it
    • No, don't want to use it

Chris    237

Bateman, may I hijack this topic and add a few poll questions to it? Just so happens I was thinking about setting up a twitter account for TGTAP, as R* and a number of other fansites have, however I need to survey our users to see how many people use it. If not many people do then there will be no point etc.

I do have an account but don't use it.

Bear    9

I can't be bothered to use twitter. I have facebook to keep in touch with my cousin in NJ and friends who don't seem to realise how to answer a phone. But otherwise no one talks to me on facebook so I can't really be bothered to use Twitter or any other social networking site. I thought it was a celebrity thing.

EvoLuTioN    38

Would be cool having a TGTAP twitter account, although the news section of the site has been a bit slow lately. I have an account on Twitter, Don't use it much though, just for following other twitterers(?), etc and yes the Crappy quizzes on Facebook are quite fun.

This Guy    0

People who use twitter = Twitts.

Just kidding. Although I think for TGTAP, it would be a cool idea to use twitter for updating us on various happenings, but of course our various forum topics already allows us to view updates, so that kinda cancels out twitter's main use.

Chris    237

TGTAP's Twitter is set up (though not active at the moment) so feel free to follow us. We will be announcing it in a news post next time there's some big news, ad also when we actually start using it. I'll have links to all the latest news on TGTAP, and we'll also use it to provide any other small updates we feel would be useful.

I'm also on there as chrisjp88 but haven't posted anything since I signed up. You can still follow me though if you wish!

The Bossman    8

Hey, Chris, sure, go ahead. Here's my account:

http://twitter.com/the_bossman222

I'll add you guys. BTW, just to say again, post direct links to your profiles. Finding people only works by their real names, so SpazIsGreat is rendered void. If you type my name there, it won't come up, which is just stupid. But, they'll probably fix that.

Edited by Bateman.