making all real

tsj

more real life game- when gta 5 will have stray animals wondering maybe on the countryside or in farms. :lolbounce::clapping::thumbsup: .

real bus stops for bus route where we can work as bus driver and have a bus terminal, atleast 1 + taxi stand.

Include a tachometer and speedometer with fuel level indicator. need to refill tank when empty. :clapping::lolbounce::rolleyes: . sea cruise.

real life car handling with available manual transmission.

with blinker for every car

you can even do gta5 in mauritius. i assure you, you be disappointed. paradise island in the indian ocean. thats all

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Available manual transmission.... Eh, could work, but probably wouldn't. Refueling, blinkers on cars, etc..... TOO real. There is a point where you're just living a second life in the game.... I've noticed most of the people who wish for this are no older than 15, and usually have absolutely no outside life.

These are only ideas pal. you dont like doesn't matter

straight forward i only want taxi missions fot gta 5 like for bus predifined routes like for taxis in gtasa and gtavc.frist person cam

thats all thanks

• 1 month later...

I actually could see having a fuel tank. It may add some interesting nuances to missions that involve driving long distances such as having to manage your fuel and your stops. But the turn signal? WTF? Who the hell cares about that?

Also, one thing I see getting talked about a lot is having real car brands and models with the real names in the game. What those kids, who undoubtedly watch Fast & the Furious way too much, don't understand is that having the fake names immerses the player in the game world more than having the real names. It keeps the theme consistent. For example, they had an Area 51 type facility in San Andreas that was called Area 69. They had a radio show called the Tight End Zone. How much fun would be taken out of the game if they didn't have this kind of satire and opted to make everything the same as its real world counterpart? That's why they do the same thing with the cars. You're not supposed to be in our universe when you're playing. You're supposed to be in the GTA universe.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't mind if a GTA game has GTA IV Era realism, but a GTA game CANNOT have too much realism, or it completely ruins the game and potentially the series. So basically, I am against the idea of indicator lights and a fuel tank, although I find nothing wrong with a speedometer.

However, on the bright side of things, I agree with and like your idea of including bus terminals and having a working bus system for you to ride, as well as taxi driver side missions and a taxi hailing terminal.