Myths and mysteries

NickS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats for being the 400th person to start a thread like this!

The short answer is: None. Nothing anyone has said is in the game without mods.

Well... then you should closer look at the photos in Lil' Probe Inn... UFOs

I don't think there are any UFOs in San Andreas.

Now that's a mystery! :lolbounce:

• 4 weeks later...
myths and mysteries i've ever heard are :

- bigfoot

- leather face

- CJ mom ghost

- U.F.O

- zombie

i dont know and never sight them all, most people said that was a mod

Yeah, they are all mods but I don't know if CJ's mom ghost is a mod or a glitch

Also, I tried to look for leatherface for weeks and couldn't get anything so it's definetly a mod

Edited by warrior13

as said before most of them are mods....some myths are in the game such as.....the well (forgot what city it was in its in the country though)....lil prob ufo pics.....the wheelchair on the boardwalk(also in the country out on a lake)....the zombie tech place in San Feario...also in the same place the tall brown or bronze tower(wasnt that the dna thing??)....(sorry havent played gta in a while thats why im forgetting anyway back on topic)....the ghost cars....the bodybags in the hole....the ghost graffitti in the graveyard in Los Santos....alot more...try looking for them on the forums n go check em out if you want

as said before most of them are mods....some myths are in the game such as.....the well (forgot what city it was in its in the country though)....lil prob ufo pics.....the wheelchair on the boardwalk(also in the country out on a lake)....the zombie tech place in San Feario...also in the same place the tall brown or bronze tower(wasnt that the dna thing??)....(sorry havent played gta in a while thats why im forgetting anyway back on topic)....the ghost cars....the bodybags in the hole....the ghost graffitti in the graveyard in Los Santos....alot more...try looking for them on the forums n go check em out if you want

I've seen the wheelchair, the zambotech place, the ghost cars, the bodybags and the ghost graffiti and I still don't get why they are myths :pissed: . They just seem like interesting things to look at

Zombotech is a parody of Resident Evil's "Umberella Co-orparation". It's found at the start of a certain Jizzy B mission, and it's the building with the huge double helix statue. I don't know what it is they do - It's either Virus Research, or they produce some kind of medical item. There is a mod making zombies come from there but once again, thats just a mod.

In answer to the other myths:

- Bigfoot: I'm afraid it's a mod guys. There are already trails of him on Mt. Chilliad, but there is no acctual bifoot unless you mod him in their.

- Leather face: He's a mod two guys. There is no real leatherface with out mods (sorry to expose you for a modder Darth Dementious, but that's what you are). There are however many references to him which I will list:

• The Cult Farm House - A mix between Edd Giens house and the house in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (TTCM)
  • Bashed up glendales - They look similar to the car leatherface attacks on TTCM
  • There is a movie poster somwhere which mimicks TTCM
  • The chainsaw noises that come from The countryside

- CJ mom ghost: Please don't waste time looking for this one!! Its made with San Andreas Studios Tool

- U.F.O: Umm, thats a mod to! Those light trails in the sky aren't UFO's - Try looking in the sky at night in R/L and your bound to see at least 1 - They are lights from the wings of planes.

- Zombie: Yep, you guessed it - MOD!

There are basicly NO myths in San Andreas anymore. All have been prved to be mod's, glitches or easter eggs.

Edited by Butters!

I've seen the wheelchair, the zambotech place, the ghost cars, the bodybags and the ghost graffiti and I still don't get why they are myths :pissed: . They just seem like interesting things to look at

idk i guess people like to make believe to much but it is interesting to find n watch

• The Cult Farm House - A mix between Edd Giens house and the house in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (TTCM)

- U.F.O: Umm, thats a mod to! Those light trails in the sky aren't UFO's - Try looking in the sky at night in R/L and your bound to see at least 1 - They are lights from the wings of planes

People say the windows glow at night at the Cult Farm house too. I don't know where to find the farm and it seems quite interesting to look at (especially at night) any hints on where it's located at?

I've heard the chainsaw noises at the countryside during the afternoon when its stromy (which is creepy when you play at night).

And those light trails in the dessert I always see some everytime and once I went up there with a jet and to take a closer look and those are just balls of lights travelling in the sky. I don't think those are actually lights from wings of planes.

idk i guess people like to make believe to much but it is interesting to find n watch

Maybe they were bored and tried to make other people go crazy looking for these myths. :awesome:

- U.F.O: Umm, thats a mod to! Those light trails in the sky aren't UFO's - Try looking in the sky at night in R/L and your bound to see at least 1 - They are lights from the wings of planes

People say the windows glow at night at the Cult Farm house too. I don't know where to find the farm and it seems quite interesting to look at (especially at night) any hints on where it's located at?

I've heard the chainsaw noises at the countryside during the afternoon when its stromy (which is creepy when you play at night).

And those light trails in the dessert I always see some everytime and once I went up there with a jet and to take a closer look and those are just balls of lights travelling in the sky. I don't think those are actually lights from wings of planes.

Maybe they were bored and tried to make other people go crazy looking for these myths. :awesome:

lol yeah most likly they did still is fun though :lol: .....about the lights you can see those in the skys anywhere at night iv counted 3 different colors of lights nothin special just lights unless those are suppose to be ufo's??? i doubt though....iv seen the cult farm all the windows glow blue at night not to sure on the location somwhere in the country ill go looking for it today if i do find it ill make sure to let you know unless sombody replys first on its location.....the chainsaw noises i havent heard those wheres that located at??

I found the place its on the map and is named "The Farm" here are 2 pics.

post-13693-1244058116_thumb.jpg

post-13693-1244058146_thumb.jpg

What is strange is that when you go there...there's a repeating ped that'll ride a tactor to the back of the farm....meaning if you follow that ped then come back to the front of the farm it'll be another ped on a tactor doing the same thing....wierd because i guess they disappear and when i did go there i took a mavrick landed it got out went to the back of the farm came back and my my heli was gone kind of creepy.... :wtf:

Edited by SnowFlake813

^

thanks for the map...going to location :D . btw that house looks like amytiville...

so in GTA no myths right ? no UFO , no bigfoot , no leather face, that's just a mod...right !

No problem was more easyer to find than i thought lol but to answer your question yeah ufo bigfoot leather face are mods for the pc version however i did come across a website about SA's myths....here it is..... http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Myths_in_GTA_San_Andreas hopfully this will clear things up B)

who remembers the big secret???

big secret??? what big secret??

(sorry for double posting)

I found the place its on the map and is named "The Farm".

What is strange is that when you go there...there's a repeating ped that'll ride a tactor to the back of the farm....meaning if you follow that ped then come back to the front of the farm it'll be another ped on a tactor doing the same thing....wierd because i guess they disappear and when i did go there i took a mavrick landed it got out went to the back of the farm came back and my my heli was gone kind of creepy.... :wtf:

Thanks man :thumbsup: ! I'm gonna find that hellofa farm.

Also, if you want to hear the chainsaw noises, go to the panopticon cabins and make sure you go there between 4 pm and 2 am when the weather is stormy coz that's when you hear the chainsaw noises (you have to listen carefully though, the rainy noises covers the sound a bit)

who remembers the big secret???

What big secret?! :dribble:

@snow_flake

waa... in that link there was a Suicide Pedestrian...i never heard that before ~_~

That was the first mystery that I saw... Here's a map on where to find it

EDIT: The map also tells you more stuff and it also tells you where to find the ghost car, the wheelchair, the silver vibrator and others

post-32854-1244089321_thumb.png

Edited by warrior13

is that pedestrian always spawn on any time ?

yeah its always a different ped though strange on why R* would put a ped like that but oh well its fun to watch a ped commit suicide :lolbounce:

Also, if you want to hear the chainsaw noises, go to the panopticon cabins and make sure you go there between 4 pm and 2 am when the weather is stormy coz that's when you hear the chainsaw noises (you have to listen carefully though, the rainy noises covers the sound a bit)

Thanks ill have to try that today

Edited by SnowFlake813