one major glitch

One time while a was driving around in staunton island a heard the bell ringing for the lift bridge, i was like wtf so i went to the bridge and i could see the bridge moving up and down. The thing is that i have not unlocked shoreside vale yet as the people on strikers are still outside the bridge and im still on the mission 'FALSE IDOLS' and last last mission for that cop. I think it is called MUNITION DUMP

also i have never used any cheats so IDK what happend

Edited by ryder 101

Haha, that's a trip. Reading all these GTA topics are making me sad how I don't play GTA much anymore, and how much I miss just goofing around in game discovering stuff. I think I'm going to buy the three pack this weekend and beat them all again sice my friend broke III, Vice City, and San Andreas. :/

Edited by Nate10

• 1 month later...
One time while a was driving around in staunton island a heard the bell ringing for the lift bridge, i was like wtf so i went to the bridge and i could see the bridge moving up and down. The thing is that i have not unlocked shoreside vale yet as the people on strikers are still outside the bridge and im still on the mission 'FALSE IDOLS' and last last mission for that cop. I think it is called MUNITION DUMP

also i have never used any cheats so IDK what happend

Are you sure that you don't unlock it like on the sly as in without it actually telling you? I am not sure i havent played it in a while and wont again probably seeing as I tradded my PSP in and my PS3 is not a 60GB one. Otherwise have fun exploring Shoreside Vale

Haha, that's a trip. Reading all these GTA topics are making me sad how I don't play GTA much anymore, and how much I miss just goofing around in game discovering stuff. I think I'm going to buy the three pack this weekend and beat them all again sice my friend broke III, Vice City, and San Andreas. :/

Sucks to be you =p

• 4 weeks later...
Ooh...Damn. Thats BS for me too, because I lost my copy of San Andreas PC version...Who really cares though, I bought it new for $19.99 off of Gamestop and I was driving along home and my car kept on shaking because of the bumpy-piss-ass annoying road...Then the CD ended up with a 3 scratchy lines. Its very obvious. Edited by The1stPlace