Harwood Butcher

Next Grand Theft Auto Announced!

27 posts in this topic

gtaviceposter.jpg

I was just searching through Rockstar's website and found a new site with a wallpaper download (shown above).

The title is "Grand Theft Auto: Vice", but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be Vice City, although it's very possible.

Your thoughts? ;)

No kidding. I would have thought IGN would have tried harder. I read the comments below and one person raised a very good point - something along these lines...

"Rockstar are focusing more on downloadable content throughout this generation of GTA, so why would they even bother with this?"

Though IGN may have put some effort into publishing the actual booklet, they really didn't put much thought into the original concept.

I'm surprised you guys didn't notice the date the GTA:HC info was both released and written on. They made this WAAAAY too obvious.

lol 10/18/2010 WTF? :P

Also, yah rockstar removed the frickin site.

No...lol

I was talking about the dates in my link. Rockstar never moved the site, it never exis.... oh shit I gave it away :(

Never mind. I was talking about when we did GTA Chicago, but I remember now I did it in the 1930's and claimed further additions would cover the 70's... so disregard my above post. And I was referring to IGN Australia's April Fools that steveplayer posted a link to.

I'm confused, so is this screensaver thing a joke or is it real? April Fools gets me every year, I forget the day and fall for everything.

I'm confused, so is this screensaver thing a joke or is it real? April Fools gets me every year, I forget the day and fall for everything.

Haha, it's April Fools of course. I bet Harwood made that banner and modified the link to put \vice there. :P

Also, same here xD