PS3 saves for LCS?

I've played GTA since GTA3, and achieved 100% on every PS2 game in the series (and soon to be GTA IV). But here's the hitch: I am NOT spending $14.99 on a PS2 memory card adaptor. The only other solution? Get a new 100% save for each of those games. I found 100% saves for all the PS2 GTAs on GameFAQs except LCS. Anyone know where to find a 100% Virtual Memory card save for the PS2 version of LCS?

Husky, I'd like you to do something for me. Touch your nose. Follow it upwards until it dips in slightly, and stop before you reach your forehead. Do it, I'll wait.

Okay, so, right about now, either side of your finger should be these 2 weird, glossy, sticky, mushy things. They're eyes. Eyes work in conjunction with the brain to stimulate responses in our minds from what we see. A while ago, someone decided it could be alot easier to communicate with each other if we could convert our language into a series of symbols. This theory developed, and we now have a language that's abundant with exciting words. However, they're only really useful if you actually read them. If, for example (not suggesting anything here) you just decided that you'd disregard the words you see, and...well...think up something of your own...it...doesn't have the same effect. The response you give would be mismatched and not fit what the person has written. The creator of words would be annoyed.

This may result in:

1) People not getting help when they want it.

2) Said people getting confused.

3) You looking like a dumbass.

4) You being a pain in the ass.

5) Me having to publicly make a tit out of you for you to understand, by way of insane ramblings.

Christ.

@OP - sorry about that...

I've had a google for some saves for LCS on the PS2 and could only find one for the EU version of LCS, or the US for the PSP. Maybe if you ask nicely, someone could upload their save from here if they have an adapter...

@ husky: lol you phail

@MLL: LOL

@ vercetti ghost: under the games option in the xmb you will find an option to partition your HDD to accommadate for a ps1 and ps2 memory card do that and you shopuld technically be able to save ps2 and ps1 games =] merry christmas

You fail just as hard as Husky failed. He KNOWS that the PS3 has internal PS/PS2 memory cards. He SAID he doesn't want to shell out to get the adapter to put his saves from his PS2 memory card to his PS3. He WANTS to know if anybody anywhere knows where he can acquire/download a LCS game save file from the interwebs and put it onto his PS3. Thereby negating the need to purchase aforementioned adapter or beginning the game again.

I'm not familliar with PlayStation 3s or any of this save system lark, but on this link there's two entries under "PlayStation 2 PS3 Virtual Memory Card Save (ZIP) (Europe)". I suspect as you've said you've already checked gamefaqs that I've misinterpreted what the listed entries are, but I thought I'd post on the off chance.

Well it is nice to see that everyone wants to be helpful! :clapping: I'll follow MrLlamaLlama's advice:

Does anyone have a save they could upload for me? Please? :'( I'm desperate

Amendment: Also, if anyone has a save with a helicopter, that would be nice, too. Even better if it is 100% + Helicopter. That would be awesome. Cause mine had the copper from 'false idols' in my Staunton Garage.

Edited by Vercetti Ghost

Is my link the wrong thing then?

yes, but thanks for trying.

If you look at his flag, he's in America. You posted a link to a Euro save. ;)

Not sure whether he wants it for prestige or to actually play, so it might not matter.

its kind of a mix. I like to go back and play all of them occasionally, in addition to having them for bragging rights.