2 replies to this topic

#1 Patty-T

Patty-T

Harry and Lee's Vice City Vacation!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

This thought actually came to me in a dream last night. Could the next GTA take place in an expanded version of ONE of the cities in San Andreas? There's been some discussion of what the next GTA would be called if it took place in an already used location, but if they used a city in San Andreas, they could just name the game after the city. Each of the cities in San Andreas had so much potential, but they were all so small and only a portion of the game involved them. If they were to do this, I think that Las Venturas would probably be the best one to use. I felt that it had the smallest role in the San Andreas storyline, and a bigger Las Venturas would be SO cool and completely different than Liberty City.

Is there a city in San Andreas you'd rather see as the setting? GTA Palamino Creek? Share your thoughts.
Harry and Lee's Vice City Vacation. It ended terribly.

#2 MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

Anime lover, esp. Naruto lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

lol there were too many topics about GTA: Cities of San Andreas. I doubt there'll be any.
GTA: Palomino Creek? The name's good but duh, it's too small.
If there'll be any, GTA: Tierra Robada or GTA: Bone County.
Former NecroAssassin, who loves sadomasochism.
GTA Fan and Addict.

I recommend you guys visit the all-new PayneKillers.com!

#3 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:22 AM

GTA V will be set in a completley redesigned, modern day Los Santos. It has been confirmed by Rockstar Games in their GTA V trailer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users