Bar27262

GTA 5 Main Hub

15 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, Bar27262 here I want to discuss WITH You what you think the release date and what not will be..

I think GTA:5

Will be in 4D, Why you ask? Because the demand for graphics by graphic whores will grow in to 4D And Saints row 3 will be 4D From WHAT I hear as this isnt confirmed yet but im just hearing things so dont let it get to you....

Isn't time the fourth dimension? Would GTA V actually be able to travel backwords and forwords through time? Wow. So we have that to look forward to....

According to our teory,4D GTA will allow teenagers play up to unlimited periods of time,because new Rockstar saving system can teleport teengaers to the past,so they can still be in shcool in time!

A microsoft LIVE! will be renamed to GETALIFE!

No thanks, I like it fine the way it is.

ANYWAY, even if it was to go '4D' I doubt it would be for the next GTA game. However, if your reffering to GTAV as in the next GTA series then there is a small possibility.

8-cell-simple.gif

This is 4d.Wow,gta will look like that.By the way,that kind of 4d had already appeared in unreal 2 tech.Only waaaaaaay simplier.

But under the term "4D" hiding many things.

Most notable-the stereo cgi cartoons.But its wrong.

The picture above only an illusion,so its not entirely correct too.

The most correct answer is time.

Edited by Carth

No thanks, I like it fine the way it is.

ANYWAY, even if it was to go '4D' I doubt it would be for the next GTA game. However, if your reffering to GTAV as in the next GTA series then there is a small possibility.

I agree.

I can't believe how fast technology is improving, I'm thinking of GTA I or GTA III compared to GTA IV. Wow, I can't believe it.

it will b realased in 2010 ( too much to wait) lol an i think they should make a bigger map,to add a country side an some islands, like hawaii, so we can fly planes in it. an 4d not gona happen

4D would be a change...but i like the way it is already i'v said this before it comes a time and place bewteen REAL LIFE and GAME LIFE meaning dont make a game so real that it becomes a second life similar to the sims games

Grand Theft Auto V in 4D, with excellent graphics and HD, would be the greatest game ever created!! It would absolutely KILL the opposition!!

Technology is sure moving fast. Compare GTA III to GTA IV. Wow. The gameplay, tactics and graphics have sure changed. Whoa.