68 replies to this topic

#21 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:48 AM

I may start watching Heroes, Gonna complete all the seasons of the shows I'm currently watching first. Some of the shows on nick were annoying, I hated 'Ren and Stimpy' and Catdog, also Captain planet on CN.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#22 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

Angry Beavers was aired on Nick here :/ Scooby Doo, The monsters, Josie and the Pussycats, Beyblade,etc were pretty decent toons too.

Currently I'm watching Scrubs, How I met your mother, Bleach(Anime), Devil May Cry(Anime), Big bang theory and a few other shows.

My mom likes Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, so I watch those usually every week. When I can, I watch Scrubs((watched two episodes today)), that's actually one of my all-time favorite tv shows. Ever. Just, because the way it makes me feel.

I remember as a kid I hated Nickelodian, I just thought it wasn't that funny and the shows were pretty meh.

You'd REALLY hate it now.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#23 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

I used to sit watching Cartoon Network all day, everyday around 1998-2001(when the box stopped recieving it, some little box my grandad found, that picked up a bunch of foreign channels and CN), 2007- onwards it just sucks...No good shows. I remember just sitting there, watching Ed, Edd n Eddie all day long, good ol' days, maybe a bit of Scooby Doo and other cartoons too, before Ed, Edd n Eddie started..

Now I just watch Family Guy and stuff like that, Mock The Week, things like that, Discovery Channel, etc...

Edited by Twisted, 13 March 2009 - 10:13 PM.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#24 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:42 PM

I used to sit watching Cartoon Network all day, everyday around 1998-2001(when the box stopped recieving it, some little box my grandad found, that picked up a bunch of foreign channels and CN), 2007- onwards it just sucks...No good shows. I remember just sitting there, watching Ed, Edd n Eddie all day long, good ol' days, maybe a bit of Scooby Doo and other cartoons too, before Ed, Edd n Eddie started..

Now I just watch Family Guy and stuff like that, Mock The Week, things like that, Discovery Channel, etc...

Same here I remember getting up on Saturday morning to watch fox but that has gone down hill so fast you cant even compare it to anything of how fast it failed but 2 shows I had liked were metabots and beyblade
Posted Image

#25 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:52 AM

Shows in the 1990's were so much better than now.

Nickelodeon went WAY down hill in the 2000's.

Yeah, agreed on all of you. CN, Nickelodeon and Disney seemed to go downhill when High School Musical and some other crappy shows came out.

Scooby-Doo and most of the old-school stuff was way better, especially when I was little. The newer ones seemed to lack the charm the old shows had.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie, 14 March 2009 - 01:54 AM.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#26 MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

Anime lover, esp. Naruto lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

Naruto and Bleach.
Former NecroAssassin, who loves sadomasochism.
GTA Fan and Addict.

I recommend you guys visit the all-new PayneKillers.com!

#27 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

i only watch SentUAMessage on inside xbox, if that counts

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#28 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:19 PM

Scrubs
My Name Is Earl
Simpsons

#29 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

My brother lent me Prison Break Season 1, and it's pretty fuckin' awesome tbh.

Only 2 eps in, including pilot, but it's obvious there's alot going on, and alot of potential for the story to develop.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#30 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

I miss CatDog. But I recorded the movie off of TV. So I can watch the movie over and over :awesome:

Posted Image

#31 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:07 PM

yeah i remember CatDog to same with the show 'But ugly martians' i used to watch those all the time when i was i kid,i still can't believe nickelcrap(nickelodeon)started making all these stupid 2000's shows like sponge bop and fairy odd parents meh its all crap now,its similar to youtube now >.< the only shows i actually can stand to watch is either Naruto,witch is utterly boring now since i have seen all of them and According to Jim,that shows funny..kinda..
should i strike you down with my series of grand theft autos,or should i pin you to the ground and torture you slowly till you yell "i love pink barbies"?

This post has been edited 0 nano-seconds ago,Is that even a second O.0

#32 Scott.

Scott.

I am God.

• Members
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:23 AM

Soccer AM atm... absolutley love it. Can't get enough, one of the funniest shows about if you like football :P.

#33 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

My brother lent me Prison Break Season 1, and it's pretty fuckin' awesome tbh.

Only 2 eps in, including pilot, but it's obvious there's alot going on, and alot of potential for the story to develop.

I've watched every episode but they took it too far, kind of like how they did with Lost. The story just keeps droning on and there always ends up being a way how they fail or something. Kind of annoyed at it.

Nothing to see here, move along

#34 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

Yeah, I watched an episode the other day, where Fish has to work whilst his cell mate sleeps.

What are the fucking chances that your cell mate has a neural dysfunction where he doesn't sleep? High, apparently.

(Yeah, I'm still not very far in)

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#35 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:16 PM

Season 1 of Prison Break is the best. Watch all the seasons. I just watched all six seasons of 24 just so I could start season 7 :P Fucking addictive stuff.

Currently I'm watching all these, in alphabetical order:

American Dad
Californication
Crash
Dexter
Dollhouse
Entourage
Family Guy
Heroes
Lost
Prison Break
Robot Chicken
Scrubs
South Park
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Big Bang Theory
The Unit

I was also watching these shows, but lost interest due to them becoming kinda boring/stupid:
Chuck
Fringe

Other stuff I watched but has finished, was cancelled, or whatever
Firefly
The 4400
The Sopranos
The War at Home - (I thought Kaylee DeFer was pretty hot which was the main reason I watched this :P )

Yes, I watch a lot of TV shows. And yes, those ones are all American.... have a guess how I stay up to date with them all :P ;)

#36 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

The Apprentice, Kitchen Nightmares USA, FN Jonathan Ross, DOND, and TV Burp mainly. Other shows I watch that have finished, mainly The Sopranos, still the best TV show ever. I also want to start getting the boxsets of The Shield, too bad I know how it all ends.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#37 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:19 AM

yeah i remember CatDog to same with the show 'But ugly martians' i used to watch those all the time when i was i kid,i still can't believe nickelcrap(nickelodeon)started making all these stupid 2000's shows like sponge bop and fairy odd parents meh its all crap now,its similar to youtube now >.< the only shows i actually can stand to watch is either Naruto,witch is utterly boring now since i have seen all of them and According to Jim,that shows funny..kinda..

Fairly OddParents is actually funny. Naruto is shit, I don't care how "good the story actually is!!!!". Never watched Butt Ugly Martians, but I'm pretty sure that came around in the 2000's, also. Seems stupid.

I sort of like The Big Bang Theory, but I really fucking like How I Met Your Mother. That show is pretty amusing.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#38 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:33 AM

well spaz your right about the naruto shit cause it is pretty stupid,the only reason why i even watched or watch that show is mostly cause 1 of my friends makes me watch it,as to fairy odd parents,to me there not really funny,maybe a few eps where funny but most of them to me were not funny at all,and but ugly martians was a 1998-2001 show and they where pretty good of a show,for its time,i mostly like to look back at some of the eps and laugh at them,oh my red neck wedding i love to watch that show just cause its pretty stupid....yeah
should i strike you down with my series of grand theft autos,or should i pin you to the ground and torture you slowly till you yell "i love pink barbies"?

This post has been edited 0 nano-seconds ago,Is that even a second O.0

#39 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:18 AM

Spongeboob Squarepants, I also used to watch CatDog some years ago

and Naruto, but I decided not to finish the Shipphuden because I generally dislike Anime these days

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#40 MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

Anime lover, esp. Naruto lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:40 PM

and Naruto, but I decided not to finish the Shipphuden because I generally dislike Anime these days

I was hurt by that. :angry:
Former NecroAssassin, who loves sadomasochism.
GTA Fan and Addict.

I recommend you guys visit the all-new PayneKillers.com!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users