Bar27262

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Germany 

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

I readed something up!

A rockstar devolper recently said in a shocking twist that "GTA V Will be set in 2085" And this sentence shot a missle in to the gaming industry While we go in to more details "GTA V Will include a space shuttle to fight off space cops and include a Mission where the mob blows up the moon and time travel to 2074 Never to be seen again.." While we had a chance to interview a second devolper "GTA V Will have Robot cops and ailens and superheros and villans to amaze the little kids and inspire a group of childern and get me a real job" This devolper was fired later.

OMG THEY JUST RUINED GTA SERIES! :pissedred: :thumbsdown: :pissedred:

Edited by Bar27262, 27 February 2009 - 02:05 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 GTAspotter

GTAspotter

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

I readed something up!

A rockstar devolper recently said in a shocking twist that "GTA V Will be set in 2085" And this sentence shot a missle in to the gaming industry While we go in to more details "GTA V Will include a space shuttle to fight off space cops and include a Mission where the mob blows up the moon and time travel to 2074 Never to be seen again.." While we had a chance to interview a second devolper "GTA V Will have Robot cops and ailens and superheros and villans to amaze the little kids and inspire a group of childern and get me a real job" This devolper was fired later.

OMG THEY JUST RUINED GTA SERIES! :pissedred: :thumbsdown: :pissedred:

I highly doubt any of this is or could be real in any possible shape or form.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

I doubt it, grammar and punctuation isn't great either.

I want sources.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#4 Fall_0ut_b0y

Fall_0ut_b0y

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:16 PM

OMG ! >.< If they will do that they will ruin the series and lose all the're fans! :bashhead: GTA is suposed to be a remake of real life and that's what the costumers want to see and play. I think i'm gonna stay at SA and VC cause it seems to me that they are developing from a while only awful games! the games aren't what they were before. SA is the best!! :thumbsup:

#5 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:53 AM

The rumor of a future spin off nearly ruined Call of Duty! No way they'll try it with GTA.

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#6 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:16 PM

Bullshit. Grammar sucks, it is obviously made up.

Posted Image

#7 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

This devolper was fired later.

ROFL at the end.

The spelling is incorrect for "Developer", and the developer gets fired later? That's even more hilarious. That gave it away. Do you really expect one developer to get fired? Developers don't get fired for the ideas they bring into games, if the idea sucks, the others will simply tell that person to rethink the idea and make it better. Not only that, but a few sentences back:

"While we had a chance to interview a second devolper "GTA V Will have Robot cops and ailens and superheros and villans to amaze the little kids and inspire a group of childern and get me a real job"

That part made me lol. I think a 7 year old kid wrote this up.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#8 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:57 AM

Don't believe a word of this. GI, IGN, G4TV, ect ect would have commented about this by now.

#9 rosenberg

rosenberg

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:16 AM

I honestly don't think i would enjoy a gta game set in the distant future. One key component for me that i love about the games is the nostalgia. Or if it's set in present day the relation to things current.

#10 _Ray

_Ray

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:12 AM

I honestly don't think i would enjoy a gta game set in the distant future. One key component for me that i love about the games is the nostalgia. Or if it's set in present day the relation to things current.

Ya. Perhaps if it was only 5 years into the future where the technology wasn't much greater, but we got to see how they thought things would play out, it would be enjoyable. But not 76 years.
Posted Image

#11 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:58 PM

Loads gun, puts it in head...
BANG

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#12 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

This quote is absolutely 100% fake. The punctuation isn't even correct, and there is no source provided. Also, Rockstar Games is a very successful company, so their employees would earn a lot of money. The employee is not stupid. He will not leak any information, or he will risk losing a lot of money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users