Sign in to follow this  
Mongoose

Weapons List for GTA-5

Thomas.    20

I wouldn't want to see the Minigun back, it was far too unrealistic even for GTA:SA to have and it is so annoying. I would like to see the flame thrower return along with the satchels, those were great weapons to use and they did quite a lot of damage. To add to that, you could use the satchels in a bank heist mission.

Sabin    1

Revolvers have always been my favorite in any shooter game. I'm sad to see there is none in gta 4. I think the only revolver I seen in gta was in Vice city. (Colt python).

I'm really tired of seeing the AK-47 in games.

Edited by Sabin

Samil    13

IMO, I would like to use a M4/M203.That would be totally sweet.

And about the minigun, well... I agree with Thomas, it's far too unrealistic.Maybe if it was attached to a helicopter, such as a UH-60 BH.

Would also love some .50 caliber machineguns mounted on Patriots.[too much Delta Force lately]

And just to add some more: Steyr Aug, Barrett M82, M249, and... the dildo! :P

shootist    0

The weapons should be:

1..357 or the desert eagle.

2.A silenced pistol should also be there.

3.The shotguns from gta 4 should all come to gta 5.

4.Upgraded SMGs should be there.

5.Machine guns,m4 or m16.Or ak47.

6.Heavy weapons should be like m60 from vice city.

Replace the full-size AK with a short-barreled AKMSU without a stock. Great firepower up close, but bad accuracy at range due to not having a stock.

Give the M4 an optic (ACOG, EOTech, doesn't matter as long as it's an optic). It doesn't have to be functional or anything, I just want it for aesthetic purposes.

A suppressed pistol like we had in GTA:SA. I don't care if it's a Glock, a 1911, a Beretta, or whatever, I just want it suppressed.

Seb91    0

i would like to see things like pipes, crow bars, machetes, meat clevers, big/small knives, beer bottles, chairs, bits of wood, bricks.....

basically any melee weapon that was on San Andreas, Vice City, Manhunt or The Warriors needs to be returned.

TUN3R    67

I'd like to see some proper aiming for the mouse first (assuming it will come on PC). Apart from that...

-Desert Eagle, not the pussy one from GTA IV, a proper Desert Eagle, the kind that makes you and your target feel like you were hit by a 10 ton truck. Would be nice in ''Golden Tiger'' form too, as a unique weapon.

-M16.

-Proper AK47, same reason as the Desert Eagle.

-Minigun.

-Flamethrower.

-Chainsaw.

-Hunter.

-A fancy sniper with laser targeting like in Vice City would be nice.

I would also like to see some dual guns, only, to make them optional, not like in GTA SA.

Edited by TUN3R

Damjan    11

I'd like to see some proper aiming for the mouse first (assuming it will come on PC). Apart from that...

-Desert Eagle, not the pussy one from GTA IV, a proper Desert Eagle, the kind that makes you and your target feel like you were hit by a 10 ton truck. Would be nice in ''Golden Tiger'' form too, as a unique weapon.

-M16.

-Proper AK47, same reason as the Desert Eagle.

-Minigun.

-Flamethrower.

-Chainsaw.

-Hunter.

-A fancy sniper with laser targeting like in Vice City would be nice.

I would also like to see some dual guns, only, to make them optional, not like in GTA SA.

Too much COD :)