Stolen Files

Nightmare87

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the weeks delays in getting these sorted. I attributed the files you reported to yourself and another member who also reported his files stolen.

The guy is banned of course, but there are still 6 files in the database which probably aren't his. Are any of these files yours? Or do you know whose they are? Let me know if you do.

P.S. You may want to upload replacement file/screenshot for the mods that were yours since he edited out the readme's. You can do that on the manage files page.

The guy is banned of course, but there are still 6 files in the database which probably aren't his. Are any of these files yours? Or do you know whose they are? Let me know if you do.

Well, I was looking over what kind of mods GTA IV already has, and I recognized the '3 Times More Peds' mod. That mod comes from the '3 times more peds' mod, by Mr. Lolman.

Also, the 'Disturbed Cellphone Theme' mod, is also stolen from GTAinside, from RaMsOc2's 'Disturbed Cellphone Theme' mod.

I've also found a third one. The 'Gloves for Niko MOD' is stolen from ebster's 'Handschuhe | Gloves for Nico' mod.

Sigh, got the fourth one. The 'Drift Handling For Comet, Futo And More Cars...' mod comes from [sOLO]DR1FT's 'Drift Handling Mod'.

All of the above mods can be confirmed by comparing Finking's images to the original owner's image. The other mods seem familiar, but I've seen them from various websites, I think.

Hope you find the other ones, they shouldn't be hard to find. Unfortunately, Finking didn't upload any images for the last 2, which would make this alot easier.