- Start your game
- Load a saved game, cause some mayhem and record as a clip
- Now exit your game and open "My Documents > Rockstar Games > GTAIV > Videos > Clips" and search for the clip you recorded (should be the latest one, they're .cli files)
- Copy (not cut!) that file to any location different than that one.
- Rename the file to Benchmark.cli
- Copy it to "(disk):\Program Files\Rockstar Games\PC\data" and replace it with the existent one. (Always make backup)
- Open the game and load a saved game
- Go to Graphics and do the Benchmark
How to create your own Benchmark!
No replies to this topic
Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:07 PM
This is a tutorial in how to make your own GTAIV Benchmark, it is pretty easy (more than that! ):
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users