Sign in to follow this  
Chris

The Lost and Damned official website launched!

Chris    237

tlad_boxart_th.jpgRockstar have launched the official website for the Xbox 360's first downloadable episode, The Lost and Damned.

The official game description and features are shown as well as the official box art for the game, and a couple of new mini trailers have been added, "Billy Grey" and "Malc", you can watch these below.

The Lost and Damned will be available for download on February 17th, and will cost $19.99 or 1600 Microsoft Points.

Artur    6

Site looks good (so does the 'boxart') and those mini-trailers are pretty cool. And I guess my guess was right that this was inspired by Sons of Anarchy because you can see from the banner on the site and a poster of SoA:

gtaiv_LaDpd1_th.jpg sons-of-anarchy-poster-imageo66_th.jpg

Edited by Artur

Mpilk901    16
Nope, The Lost and Dammed is exclusive to only the X-box 360 since Microsoft payed for it.

There's some hope for PC owners as Microsoft makes Windows.

I think it will only be for 360 but maybe a year after it's released it will be announced for PC.

rockstarrem    13
Nope, The Lost and Dammed is exclusive to only the X-box 360 since Microsoft payed for it.

There's some hope for PC owners as Microsoft makes Windows.

I think it will only be for 360 but maybe a year after it's released it will be announced for PC.

They'll probably pull something like that yeah.