Sign in to follow this  
WRX22B1998

presidential limo , info about it

MrLlamaLlama    96

Can't help but think it's all a bit wasteful, nobody shot at him anyway. :P Fair enough if we got to see at least 50% of this shit used to blast limbs off some assassin dude, or a high speed chase at least (60mph, pfft). Sod's law, might aswell have rolled up in his own car.

Can't help but think it's all a bit wasteful, nobody shot at him anyway. :P Fair enough if we got to see at least 50% of this shit used to blast limbs off some assassin dude, or a high speed chase at least (60mph, pfft). Sod's law, might aswell have rolled up in his own car.

If real life is like GTA, then they could've used an ordinary Cadillac limo and activated a trainer or two instead...

*activates heavy car, infinite car health and infinite ammo cheats*

ahahh yeah lol.

but then the terrorists could do

*explode all cars* lol.

yeah i was like o what! when i saw the blood thing.

it'd probably be like 3 tonnes i reckon :P with all that armor plating.

lol, Obama GTA hax... Wonder if his life is in a form of a GTA game... :hurrhurr:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Mpilk901    16

Now THAT is badass. I still can't get over the fact that they keep reserves of his blood in the car, pretty crazy.

Now all he needs is a purple paint job and some gold-plated rims. The real pimp of America.

Did you noticed Obama is sitting on some sort of high-compressed bottle of--- sumthin? :D If some terrorist reach it with a 1 single bullet, bye-bye Obama!

They probably wouldn't make it through the door, let alone to the compressed tank. Besides, it doesn't always mean explosion. In fact, if it is just an oxygen tank, it won't explode.

Urbanoutlaw    12
Can't help but think it's all a bit wasteful, nobody shot at him.....

Yet. But I think when it does happen (when, not if) it'll be one of the people he surrounded himself w/.

CLUE: PRESIDENTIAL EDITION - I'll guess Bill Ayers in the library, w/ a bomb. :whistle:

Realistically it should take an A-10 or A1 Abrams to take this thing out. Irregardless of political differences, he is the

President & needs the best in security. One thing they can do is talk to the guy who put a diesel in a Mustang & claims

800 HP + 35 MPG.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/features/for...amax/index.html

Now that moves w/ authority!