SAMI

tessathiel

ok, well right now, all i want to do is successfully install a 100% save game. how do i go about that?

Ok...Just paste it in your

C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\GTA SAN ANDREAS USERFILES

easy way

My Documents\GTA SAN ANDREAS USER FILES

Paste it there

I hope you have downloaded and want to continue with those downloaded saved game.

If yes, Then this is the way

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been f**king with this shit since saturday, right now i am about to through my computer out of the window...copy and paste didn't work....right now, i will take any break.

Are the files something like this

---GTASAsf1.b----

If yes.

then you have to paste in mydocuments GTA SAN ANDREAS USER FILES

And load it in-game.

that isn't what i meant...i meant that i didn't use sami, i used like the savegame editor or something...NOT sami. so its either that program or the save that crashed the game...but that is the ONLY b file i have found. if i can find another b file, i will try the copy and paste. but i didn't use the sami program.

that isn't what i meant...i meant that i didn't use sami, i used like the savegame editor or something...NOT sami. so its either that program or the save that crashed the game...but that is the ONLY b file i have found. if i can find another b file, i will try the copy and paste. but i didn't use the sami program.

You have that .b File

Copy and Paste where I told you.

And the 1 of the reason your game is crashing is Your San Adreas and HIS/HER saved games of San Andreas Version may differ from each other.

And I know thats so very sick.

i'll try that, but just incase, where can i find some b file saves?

If you mean download 100% saved games then you can download it from here in this site it self.

And when you download these saved games it will be in a winrar file format, just extract and copy those files to you My Documents/GTA SAN ANDREAS USERFILES

.b Files are saved game files. :)

Edited by ¢נ 4 ζフ 乇√乇尺

DUDE....IT WORKED...holy shit...

Thanks a lot, i know i have been a pain, but thanks dude.

well, i hate to ask you this after being probably the biggest pain, but could you explain how to manually install mods, like that one i just did, but with others.

i will use sami only for cars from now on, but i would like to use other mods like island mods or 'ability mods' like that superman one.

DUDE....IT WORKED...holy shit...

Thanks a lot, i know i have been a pain, but thanks dude.

well, i hate to ask you this after being probably the biggest pain, but could you explain how to manually install mods, like that one i just did, but with others.

i will use sami only for cars from now on, but i would like to use other mods like island mods or 'ability mods' like that superman one.

Bro..I am so very glad that it worked.

Right now I have been installing buildings and other stuffs through TXD workshop.

Its the best.It will display the pictures of the TXD files.

I give it a 100/100

You can get it from here.

TXD workshop.

After you download if any prob then ask me I will show you a slideshow from my PC. :)

OPEN TXD WORKSHOP

ATgAAAAt6A-PdcH7WalFH0crenMyO-Rxewy9h6HmulmKGwB04sUuktbKh_m48g3uhWyj7JtvsoX_YcRrlkchGfjtW-aUAJtU9VBiFPOiYy0A8mz0OzdalkDhf1iOPQ.jpg

LOOKS SOMTHING LIKE THIS

ATgAAACm8_CD3kphm3bYjHlRoYFyiTjoQiIsTZNm3FE_qgFWTpeF7bzxUWW18_z3FeuT8Z1Ky7N4hSfAGVgPLcv_D84sAJtU9VBDeSLvJvxFKgsK_FuJ2XjX3MbcXA.jpg

CLICK OPEN IMG ( if you want to replace .img file )

ATgAAADUxVYxgz5ELk8wOE2os-eimRq1eyl923yYvcTLgWJUloBHjdxuUmR4so350W0SD9vDLEsURm5eh1RQhhNu0N8FAJtU9VDS9KJomFwaeNFDyLYYR5e1WuO08g.jpg

OPEN A IMG FILE ( Rockstargames/gta san andreas/models/)

ATgAAABIwTqWJT7JJtUhjZ-C6QMf70ehanBAkrEM2l5MxuGB7Wqiuy4TSPuG1_F8TWJx93UPqOYWx57oPsjm6d6asKqbAJtU9VBy9VSsgouPWBwuXfpkPf5emtrnHA.jpg

I AM GONNA REPLACE THIS FILE WHICH I DOWNLOADED ( cj_coin_op.txd )

ATgAAADp5uv0n0G19K9kPNPQYq2zojhWhl_aFnyRkPGBP9ATabT18rP8CXD1yZMxww9ptHqOGjFdYZxca1eyMGOx_ww9AJtU9VBCMbU24LcXUfjlFUpwIFESkFMnJw.jpg

I CHOSE gta_int.img ( thats where the file i will be replacing is )

ATgAAADS37nj_CZhxPVXLowZpeH95-2zD_X37VO_qoEyw2267CKWuHYt2A8s59fejrpxoB4dfgAydJysAq3Cy8CN_E7WAJtU9VDyBcE6ujojFvRJwZ7AI_edQRfhSA.jpg

THEN I TYPE IN THE SEARCH BOX OF TXD WORKSHOP cj_coin_op.txd

ATgAAAAQMC8rvoA5ii670nExRjsiQLjc78Kkk-FXCQRrCbremAjUP0HFmjsJBxzJ6BCvrdGvaJC9vRNYf4kgVQ9dzQ8UAJtU9VCOW5qckbuxrWTEouYOO0f4ckrnTQ.jpg

THEN I CLICK ACTION THEN REPLACE

ATgAAAAM-UIO0kp6q2kNzByjo7CD1ypZ0g6Csn7e0vMDFdDcbx02X-Q0o1giMf_ti0AqUKnCLTRKbDmn6WL6PNPTB-bIAJtU9VDfYoXGwHd9Dk2AgY6nmiVTYrSgyg.jpg

I REPLACE WITH THE ONE I DOWNLOADED

ATgAAADuvSvspneHIBE48fMKmo7PZuQPiCvYG22b8sgDrXtZypgv4fLLTPWSrpZ8DoN1dEPzghEKZXHbsT5T9AbPC_ieAJtU9VAclSIIi4ygs2RMPSbxlT2sSd0dTw.jpg

HERE YOU ARE---> SAME IN THE GAME

ATgAAABYCJswQ4qus5Chqo8jd3hFsmKhv-q-908PRuBg3WA-Lsh3DPhQ4zfa-9q8m08-I-u8S9c63fV3mep8txLmbSVcAJtU9VBWcbY_V9p6xi0lNk35fCQztgrMrQ.jpg

YOU CAN DO THE SAME TO REPLACING CLOTHES AND OTHER THINGS IN THE GAME

Edited by ¢נ 4 ζフ 乇√乇尺

gimp.txd

gimpfeet.dff

gimpleg.dff

gimpleg.txd

gimp...(otherbodyparts).txd

gimp...(otherbodyparts).dff

then there is like a readme, but it doesn't go to the notepad.

i downloaded this mod from here, in the SA downloads skins and clothing, on the page 9 i believe.

SUPERMAN SA BETA v1.0

Everything is present in player.img

Open TXD WORKSHOP then open player.im

In the search box.

Type the file you wanna replace ;)