Make .exe file to read game

ilir

Umm?

What is it that you're trying to do exactly?

I'm making GTA Las Vegas, and I wanna to make own menu.

You know that you can play GTA SA just if you double-click on gta_sa.exe.

And I wanna to make own .exe and to make own menu, like:

New Game

Load Game

Settings	etc.

Do you understand? Just how to make and what program to use !

Try going to the DOWNLOADS section & download a couple GTASA conversions. Open them up w/ a script editor

& look at them. Also use IMG tool, TXD editor & GXT editor (models, textures & in game text).

If you don't know what I'm talking about get more experience modding before you attempt, it will only end in

total frustration. If you're not sure where to start, try a few simple DATA edits (HANDLING.CFG, CARGRP.DAT,

etc) .

Remember step 1: ALWAYS BACK UP EVERY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT!!!

Good luck.

Try going to the DOWNLOADS section & download a couple GTASA conversions. Open them up w/ a script editor

& look at them. Also use IMG tool, TXD editor & GXT editor (models, textures & in game text).

If you don't know what I'm talking about get more experience modding before you attempt, it will only end in

total frustration. If you're not sure where to start, try a few simple DATA edits (HANDLING.CFG, CARGRP.DAT,

etc) .

Good luck.

You are going to need Visual Baisc or Visual C# - I have skill in Visual Basic myself although I do not have the correct code to unload the GTA San Andreas files in one process as the regular one would.

However, I am able to help you design the menu and install the buttons, timers and forms although I canot create ActiveX and DDL projects, just creating your base for you to edit if you wish. Reffer to Google for VB Coding Help. Visual Basic is also very inttolerant and every string will have to be correct or the application will crash and your game will not start.

You will need a good research beofe using...

etc) .

Good luck.

You are going to need Visual Baisc or Visual C# - I have skill in Visual Basic myself although I do not have the correct code to unload the GTA San Andreas files in one process as the regular one would.

However, I am able to help you design the menu and install the buttons, timers and forms although I canot create ActiveX and DDL projects, just creating your base for you to edit if you wish. Reffer to Google for VB Coding Help. Visual Basic is also very inttolerant and every string will have to be correct or the aplication will crash and your game will not start.

You will need a good research beofe using...

I have started and have programmed the base although I have inserted an image of GTA Makedonija which I could also change if you wish. It is a menu that will open your GTA Makedonija or any other game you have in "C:/Program_Files/Rockstar_Games/San_Andreas/." I have also linked to a car spawning tool (thanking creator) which you will also need for the application to work. It must be exctracted in the San Andreas Main Directory.

This is the Visual Basic Code that I used to programe this application.

Dim GTAMK

GTAMK = Shell ("C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\San Andreas\gta_sa.exe, ")

MSGBox "GTA Makedonija Is Now Starting"

It will be converted for you.

A similar code runs for the spawner.

Acculy, it is not.

I made the engine, is any basic knowlage by reading my post you would know that I stated the code that I had used and the application would only exxecute the file, not edit it.

• 2 weeks later...
Acculy, it is not.

I made the engine, is any basic knowlage by reading my post you would know that I stated the code that I had used and the application would only exxecute the file, not edit it.

I have finsihed it.

You are able to test it with the GTA Makedonija Client or edit it with VB6 and the GTA SA Client Source.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21688