Sign in to follow this  
GTA Don

GTA gives DS its first 18 rated title

GTA Don    0
The British Board of Film Classification has announced the Rockstar’s upcoming DS title Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is to be granted an 18 certificate – making it the first game on Nintendo’s handheld to carry such a rating.

A spokesperson for the regulator confirmed to MCV that “yes, Chinatown Wars is the platform’s first and only 18 rated title”.

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/32892/GTA-gives-...-18-rated-title

Does anyone over 18 even own a DS?

TM™    13

A few friends do at my college, I believe they aren't interested in GTA, but since it's coming out, I assume once they enter a game shop, they'll see GTA: CW and say "Holy shit, GTA for DS?!! What will they do next?!". :P

The British Board of Film Classification has announced the Rockstar’s upcoming DS title Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is to be granted an 18 certificate – making it the first game on Nintendo’s handheld to carry such a rating.

A spokesperson for the regulator confirmed to MCV that “yes, Chinatown Wars is the platform’s first and only 18 rated title”.

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/32892/GTA-gives-...-18-rated-title

Does anyone over 18 even own a DS?

I'm 20, and didn't get a DS until this past Christmas >.>

Earthbound    0

Yay Rockstar. They're always setting a standard.

@Don, yes. I own a DS and I'm 21. It resides on my bathroom sink where it is played while doing the business that is required anywhere between 2 or 3 times a day. ;)

Mpilk901    16

@Don, yes. I own a DS and I'm 21. It resides on my bathroom sink where it is played while doing the business that is required anywhere between 2 or 3 times a day. ;)

Thats exactly what I do! Which is why I'm looking forward to this games so much.

Hell yeah. Gaming while shitting. A tradition since the original Gameboy, and Pokemon.

TrialByFire    10

Hell yeah. Gaming while shitting. A tradition since the original Gameboy, and Pokemon.

Oh my god I so remember doing that!