Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeoG

Quotes

11 posts in this topic

You've got to love the timeless classic "My mother's my sister!". The first time I heard it I lol'd.

lol and by the same sort of guy (wearing the dark coat)

" she's my cousin? " then other times " i thought she was my second cousin "

its fun sometimes to just run around and hear what everyone has to say.

A bloke at GTAForums who went by the name of 'Hell No..' actually made a full list of EVERY pedestrian audio line. It was mental! He certainly had a lot of time on his hands.

Well I loved the line of Yakuza, "....before we continue any form of relationship, business or otherwise" because of the style she said with. Felt like sex.

A bloke at GTAForums who went by the name of 'Hell No..' actually made a full list of EVERY pedestrian audio line. It was mental! He certainly had a lot of time on his hands.

That actually doesn't too hard to do, a couple years ago when I was a complete GTA addict and trying to beat III for the first time, I could of named off most of the GTA III pedestrian quotes. I lol'd so hard at some of them, don't really recall any of them now though. :/ I need to replay all the GTA's again....

Actually, in the sound files there are around 3500. Listened to each and every one of them.

I liked the ones the Mafia say in itallian, and "Need's more... mozeralle"