LeoG

whatever happend to Tommy Vercetti?

Artur    6

Well the only info we have is in SA

Ken Rosenberg tries to call him and he can't get an answer or something.

By GTA IV he's most likely dead but I don't think we'll ever know how his empire worked out after the events of VC.

Edited by Artur

Example: Go to the building right in front of your Bohan one and climb the stairs until the last floor (Not the roof!) then look at the walls where's some blood and a weapon.

I went and checked that out and kept seeing "R.I.P. Toni", "R.I.P. Victor", "R.I.P. Claude" and "R.I.P. Carl", but I didn't see one for Tommy. Although, I did see "remember Tommy u r still my hero", which might imply that he's dead...but not necessarily.

In GTAIV Tommy would only be 58.

It seemed like everyone that he was in "business" with left Vice City, died or both.

Does anybody knows what happend to Tommy Vercetti after he conquered Vice city? any extra information that someone might have, or there is´nt any?

he went home and met a scientist and told him to change him into carl jhonson so that he could raid the cities again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My guess is that after a long reign in Vice City he dies of natural causes just before the events of GTA 5 which could possibly set up a story where you have to help settle the feuding gangs in a drug war or some shit,I know its unlikely but I would like to think he is going to at least be mentioned one last time