You can Download SparkIV here which will take you to the GTAF thread (download link in first post).
- Support for Texture File editing with Import (replace only) functionality
- Support for viewing Texture mipmaps and viewing colour channels separately
- Support for showing most of the filenames in Audio RPF (v3) files.
- Support for launching external registered editors based on extension
- Fixed some bugs with IMG file saving
The other major tool we've been covering is OpenIV, also currently in beta stages. That program also underwent a small update today to fix a few bugs and add a couple of new features:
You can Download OpenIV here.
- fixed bug with RPF files
- fixed bug with geting information form GTAIV.exe
- Added ability to edit «Levels» of texture.
- Added automatic check for updates.
- Now it’s possible to edit *.WHM files.
It's great to see development in both tools progressing so well. As these tools get bigger and better we'll hopefully see some very interesting mods very soon.