how to fix shacky camera

iamadee

What do you mean? You mean that the camera doesn't stop making circles?

If yes, here's a quote from Rockstar at GTAForums:

Look / Spin / Stuck Key issue:

Title Update 12/12/08

With the latest Title Update, some users are experiencing a Look/Spin/Stuck Key issue that interferes with user input. The temporary fix, described below, will restore Keyboard/Mouse and XInput (360) controller functionality. Support for DirectInput devices is currently limited. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

To fix the issue:

A1) Unplug any DirectInput controllers (gamepads, joysticks etc..)

A2) Reboot your computer

A3) Launch GTA IV

If the issue persists, the following instructions are provided as a guide to assist you in deleting the conflicting DirectInput drivers:

B1) Exit game

B2) Go to Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware Tab->Device Manager->Human Interface Devices

B3) Locate drivers for devices

B4) Delete drivers for devices

B5) Launch GTA IV

**Some users are able to reinstall the drivers for their DirectInput devices, with the device attached, and have found that it will work in game. If you do attempt to reinstall your device and the problem resurfaces, please follow steps B1-B5 again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Fool :pissed: ! Don't use crack :pissedred: ! Buy the original ones :coolthumbup: !

I dont get it... why you people have problems with warez?! Some people just dont have 50$ to spare on original version of the game. Its waaaaay more cheaper to just download it from rapidshare...

And a fix for your camera issue is in Razor1911's version of the crack, he fixed camera issue. Hope this info wont get me banned, Im new here ^^

Fool :pissed: ! Don't use crack :pissedred: ! Buy the original ones :coolthumbup: !

I dont get it... why you people have problems with warez?! Some people just dont have 50$ to spare on original version of the game. Its waaaaay more cheaper to just download it from rapidshare...

And a fix for your camera issue is in Razor1911's version of the crack, he fixed camera issue. Hope this info wont get me banned, Im new here ^^

People have a problem because that's STEALING. Why should you be allowed to steal the game when others are handing over their hard-earned for it? Of course it's cheaper to download it, in the same way that it would be cheaper to steal it from a store, or to break into someone's house and steal their TV. The only difference here is that it's easier for you to not get caught.

Of course, it's a different story if you're using a crack if you OWN the game (which is why I oppose Securom). Every game I have installed on my PC at the moment (except GTA IV) was bought and THEN cracked so that I don't have to use the CD. However, we still cannot help you if this is the case, as it's against the forum rules for obvious reasons.

I'm sure this won't get you banned as you're new, but just take note. ;)

Because it is illegal and against the rules. Why? Rockstar DO formerly acknowledge this site, you know? What do you think they would do if they saw us actively supporting the illegal piracy of their hard-work?

This answer is for both of you, davesta and Spaz The Great.

Firstly, davesta, you cannot possibly compare piracy with breaking into a store and stealing a 1200$ PLASMA TV. Some people simply dont have enough, and you, lazy richasses, got to understand it.

Spaz The Great, Rockstar have millions of dollars... no, mistake, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, I dont think they care much about 1000 people taht will download a game for free... Im about to buy original game, and guess what? That will be first game EVER I bought original, and Im only buying it for multiplayer. I have like 10000$ in pirate software on my PC, and I couldnt care a less.

P.S. Just to mention: I didnt gave out any links in this post, I only said my opinion about piracy. In this post I dont say we all should go and download games. If you have money, dont be a pussy and buy a game...

If you dont, I dont blame you for downloading it.

Oh, btw, I think I helped this guy fix a camera problem, lets move this discussion somewhere else...

Edited by GeOrGe_DrIfTeR

Because it is illegal and against the rules. Why? Rockstar DO formerly acknowledge this site, you know? What do you think they would do if they saw us actively supporting the illegal piracy of their hard-work?

Firstly, davesta, you cannot possibly compare piracy with breaking into a store and stealing a 1200$ PLASMA TV. Some people simply dont have enough, and you, lazy richasses, got to understand it.

Spaz The Great, Rockstar have millions of dollars... no, mistake, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, I dont think they care much about 1000 people taht will download a game for free... Im about to buy original game, and guess what? That will be first game EVER I bought original, and Im only buying it for multiplayer. I have like 10000$ in pirate software on my PC, and I couldnt care a less.

P.S. Just to mention: I didnt gave out any links in this post, I only said my opinion about piracy. In this post I dont say we all should go and download games. If you have money, dont be a pussy and buy a game...

Oh, btw, I think I helped this guy fix a camera problem, lets move this discussion somewhere else...

arguemnetuj1.jpg

I think it would be better if we lock this topic before it escalates into an argument. Sure, I know that there are some fans wishing that they would play GTA IV but lack the resources, but R* did invest millions for it.

That is ENTIRELY BESIDES THE POINT. And in America, it is treated just the same as theft. Because by technical definition, it is theft. That is why you'd steal a 1200 dollar plasma tv, because you can't afford it.

It doesn't matter how rich Rockstar is. It is still theft. On top of that, this is a PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE with ROCKSTAR'S ACKNOWLEDGMENT. We CANNOT risk having piracy support on the website. Chris does a lot of hard work to keep this site good. Topic closed.