Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NSanityHD

CSS ZM Banner Request

27 posts in this topic

Hey all. I've come here to request for a Counter-Strike: Source ZombieMod Clan banner! ^_^

Banner Dimensions: 800 x 135 :)

I'd like a 2 Zombies in it, saying at the top left X-Rated Clan. Kind of Bloodly looking colors on it. Thank you.

BTW: Any nice cool font will do. :)

If you supply some decent, HQ screenies, i might give this a shot. There's loads of zombies in different source mods, and i have no idea wat to lurk for.

Hmm, it seems as they changed their server to a match server, not ZM. I'd like to change it then. Since I used my loving ban hammer on a stupid Swedish twat that kept spawn zombifying for 48 hours, they banned me lol. Fuck em eh? :lol:

I'd like to change the name to: TeamCSS, and with no zombie in. CSS CT and Ts are easy to find on Google Images, if you don't mind looking for some. I can't found any that suites my liking. Maybe Tox, or you can Llama. :)

-Ice.

Oops! Sorry for the late, I been busy celebrating things you know...so Here, I made two attempts :

TeamCss_Banv23.png

TeamCss_Ban23d5.png

I personally prefer the first one though... What you say Ice?

Good ones mate, I couldnt really find some good images to work on.By the way where do you get some cool images from ?

Oh and I thought that you have a specific website for them.By the way, the first and third images from the first banner are from which game ?

Really speaking, I don't know. Just found them while searching around.

Tension mat le yaar...naya saal mubarak.... tu Islamic hai?