Games Arcade!

91 posts in this topic

4 new games added

flash poker

simpsons shooter

monkey punch

hexxagon

i havent played them yet

also Kick Up has been fixed so now nick_kang you wont be getting anymore HUGE scores, so im also gonna delete them to give the other members a chance

that game is pretty hard.

The Simpsons is "bad"

Flash Poker is the gayest

Punch the Monkey has just plain issues, does that game ever end? I just stopped playing at level 24

Chris IMO you should get rid of a bunch of games, like the gay ones (most of all that gay rip-off Frogger game)

I think the only ones we should keep are...

Space Invaders

A-Ski

Asteroids

Star Wars Shooter

Punch the Monkey

Pac-Man

Hexagon

Targets

and thats about all

P.s. We need to get some games like Galaga and Galaxian

Edited by insane_pyro28

If we take something off, someone will get pissed off. Except Poker. That really does suck. It's just pure luck. And the Simpsons. That is very, very poor.

Also, I managed to get three targets on Frogger (a fuckin' hard game), but when I clicked 'submit', it said I scored zero?

Yeah that happened to everyone who played Frogger but Chris said it was a bug that the creator was trying to fix. Shame though cause it's a pretty challenging game

no I think the problem with Frogger is you only get one point when you beat the whole level, every target counts for the whole point.

I managed to get one target ^_^ , that game suxxs ass

Also another problem I have seen is on Mars Rover or whatever it's called...the screen on the game is freakin huge! you have to scroll up and down just to see the whole screen...

Thug, wtf has happened to you?

Anyway, Pyro, how big is your screen? I have a 17" and I have no problems.

EDIT: oops, sorry, my mistake, I was thinking of Moon Lander, not Mars Rover. Ah well. Mars Rover isn't that good anyway.

yeah I know Mars Rover is crap, but either way that's dumb that I can't even see the whole screen.

And my monitor is 19"

press F11 get full screen on IE

no I think the problem with Frogger is you only get one point when you beat the whole level, every target counts for the whole point.

I managed to get one target  ^_^ , that game suxxs ass

Also another problem I have seen is on Mars Rover or whatever it's called...the screen on the game is freakin huge! you have to scroll up and down just to see the whole screen...

No , it dont . I love the game . I once played Monkey lander , it was exactly like that but with more checkpoints and a monkey character ! It was from , i think , miniclip.com .

P/S : SORRY for double posting , i forgot that i just posted .

Edited by smartboy4

let me get some simple words for ya !

I played a game called Monkey lander , it's from miniclip . It is exactly like Moon lander . And i love the game . I wonder why dont you guys like it :unsure:

Yeah, its a load of bullshit trying to shoot them asteroids or whatever they are when you cant even see the whole screen Someone should re-size them.

Mars Rover: The meteors that come in from really shallow angles, right from the sides, I shoot them, nothing happens.

Notice to the people who managed to find cheats and glitches on games:

including kick up, flash poker, monkey punch

your scores have been deleted for fairness to other players

you have also had the points taken away that you earned from them so thats why your points maybe in minus numbers

you probably bought expensive items with your 'extra' points, if you want i can sell them back for you for full price

sorry i had to do this but some people found it very unfair that now these games are fixed they cant use the glitch to beat you